Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: WHL Live

Default WHL Live

If anybody watches games tonight with this service, they should post their review of the new program here. I'm thinking about getting the away game pack and would like to know what the quality is like compared to last year. They also mentioned something about HD support, would also like to know what this entails.

me too becuase last year with insync it was very hit and miss and most of the time not worth it!

Quote Originally Posted by Boltz9 View Post
    If anybody watches games tonight with this service, they should post their review of the new program here. I'm thinking about getting the away game pack and would like to know what the quality is like compared to last year. They also mentioned something about HD support, would also like to know what this entails.
    If HD is involved I suspect I will be over at your place lots this year. lol.

All-Time Favorite.

Quote Originally Posted by dagley View Post
    If HD is involved I suspect I will be over at your place lots this year. lol.
    Agreed, it will be hooked up to my TV for sure. But ya as reims said, last year it was hit and miss and there were lots of problems. If it's going to be like that again this year I will likely stay away from the packages and just buy random games.

I will be watching it tonight. If it looks real good I will be ordering the team package for the wheaties and streaming it to my TV

Well so far not so good. No sound for me. Can't get it to work in Firefox or IE. Sent an email to support no response as of yet.

The picture is fine and it is not High Quality picture. Good enough for the PC but not for a TV

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Well so far not so good. No sound for me. Can't get it to work in Firefox or IE. Sent an email to support no response as of yet.

The picture is fine and it is not High Quality picture. Good enough for the PC but not for a TV
    Working fine for me on Firefox. Pic is not the greatest quality, but at least it isn't cutting out continually like last year.
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Default No sound

No sound for me either. I will try to correct for Sunday. For now I have sync'd Radio to video so all is good. Quality is better than last year for sure, just need sound.

What a joke the WHL website is. Boy is it tough getting adequate scoring updates.

I'd give the WHL Live feed a score of 6 out of 10. During much of the second period I could not see the lines on the ice, nor the puck due to the ice being extremely white and the feed stalled a few times during the third. I'll probably try it a few more times throughout the season.
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION