Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: WHL Live

sounds no better then last year...i wish they could get this right for once...what a let down...maybe its the same company under a different name?

Quote Originally Posted by reims View Post
    sounds no better then last year...i wish they could get this right for once...what a let down...maybe its the same company under a different name?
    Everything seems to be a let down, the website is still a piece of crap too.

All-Time Favorite.

I watched the Lethbridge-Calgary game....looked the same as last year to me picture and quality wise....watched the whole game without any "technical" issues wich is a BIG change from last year!! Will give it a couple more try's before purchasing Away package!

I'm giving it another whirl tonight...Raider vs Blades
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

If you are not getting sound on your broadcasts I figured it out for me and probably for a lot of people

If you have a soundblaster sound card go to your soundblaster speaker settings and change the speakers from 5.1 to 2/2.1 and bingo it will work

Default WHL Live

Interesting, last night was watching Oil Kings vs Red Deer. Game was correct, with good sound, etc. but chat screen on right was a chat from an OHL game. Little confusing there for a bit. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by WorkHorse View Post
    Interesting, last night was watching Oil Kings vs Red Deer. Game was correct, with good sound, etc. but chat screen on right was a chat from an OHL game. Little confusing there for a bit. LOL
    And the same today.. weird

Regina radio guys don't realize they are still live on the video even when they go to commercial on the radio.

Decent quality feed last night for me with the Raider vs Blade game.
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44 View Post
    Regina radio guys don't realize they are still live on the video even when they go to commercial on the radio.
    Did they say anything bad during commercials?