Page 1 of 76 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades regular season chat

Default Blades regular season chat

Well, they won their opener 3-2 with a great come from behind win.

The 3 best Blades were Thrower, Stanford and Dziurzynski. Rematch goes tonight from PA

Agreed......thrower was really good. Darian looks like he will put up alot of points, too bad he didnt go to coyotes camp. The young line of olsen, daae and stovin generated chances. Anyone think Zahn was a 1/2 step behind/slow?

Zahn looked a bit slow, but played his position well despite that. He made a few nice defensive plays shutting guys down.

Some news floating around that Elliott is on his way back from Avs camp. Wonder if he makes it back in time to play tonight.

He had a great game last night against the Dallas Stars. 6 shots on goal.

Does anyone know why Gogol got a game misconduct last night?

Quote Originally Posted by BladesFan_2010 View Post
    Does anyone know why Gogol got a game misconduct last night?
    retarded reffing. courtesy of byblow and vetter

think beaking off might be why. its really sad how far downhill reffing has gotten. it gets worse each year,

Yeah, he got a goalie interference penalty when he was clearly pushed into the goalie. He was arguing and got the heave ho.

Hope one day Tucker just gets nailed and knocked out by someone, he's such a friggin *****. It was nice seeing his tantrum lol. To bad it wasn't on sportsnet.

Yeah, but that doesn't make much sense to me. Usually when you beak off at the referee, you'll get a 10 minute misconduct. Maybe because there was less than 10 minutes left in the game, he'd come back with 2 minutes left in OT. Maybe they just wanted to get him out of their hair.

I thought that Byblow and Vetter were two of the better referees. How they could not see that Gogol got cross checked into the goalie is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by BladesFan_2010 View Post
    Yeah, but that doesn't make much sense to me. Usually when you beak off at the referee, you'll get a 10 minute misconduct. Maybe because there was less than 10 minutes left in the game, he'd come back with 2 minutes left in OT. Maybe they just wanted to get him out of their hair.

I thought that Byblow and Vetter were two of the better referees. How they could not see that Gogol got cross checked into the goalie is beyond me.
    well it was hard to see from the top view replay but gogal was bumpin tucker with his rear end (dont know if thats a penalty though)
    gogal didnt get bumped very hard but he somehow convienantly bumped tucker with a lot more force then he was hit with. if this becomes a regular occurance with tucker then sure slam him but he doesnt have a reputation or a history of this. gogal on the other hand has a history (remember last years playoffs ?)