Page 76 of 76 FirstFirst ... 26 66 74 75 76

Thread: Blades regular season chat

Quote Originally Posted by Landon View Post
    Playoffs are a different story. The Blades have all the pressure in the world on them not only to beat the Raiders but to win the cup. The Raiders have absolutely no pressure as the underdog. Raiders in six.

Blades have this to look forward to the next couple years when the Wheaties role into town after a 1st round defeat by the Prince Albert Raiders:
    1st Rnd '11
    2nd Rnd '11
    1st Rnd '12
    1st Rnd '12 CHL Import
    Ayrton Nikkel
    Tim McGauley
    Sweet troll dude. Got me to respond.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Spy View Post
    If the Blades wouldn't have traded for Trask, Cox and Collins and then Schenn afterwards. I think they would've been just a bit above .500.

As for disappearing? NO. I hope they win, I'm just stating that they aren't going in to the series vs. PA playing well.
    You're crazy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hockey Spy View Post
    Another prime example of the Blades coming down to earth!

When will this franchise ever learn that you can't just flick a switch and start dominating in the playoffs.

I just look at the way Spokane and Red Deer are playing right now and if I were to predict, that would easily be the final.

Hell, I think the way the Blades are playing, they will lose to PA...The Raiders are a fast, speedy team who have now jelled!
    I was confident the Blades would come prepared tonight. Lots of hockey left in this series but they looked determined and I don't see them letting up. Raiders are in tough for this one.