Page 2 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades regular season chat

Im friends with Stefan Elliot and one of his friends told me he is back and on Stefan's facebook he posted back in Saskatoon, so Im hoping that he can be back for tonight's game.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    gogal didnt get bumped very hard but he somehow convienantly bumped tucker with a lot more force then he was hit with. if this becomes a regular occurance with tucker then sure slam him but he doesnt have a reputation or a history of this. gogal on the other hand has a history (remember last years playoffs ?)
    Tucker does have a reputation for embellishing, he also knocks the net off the posts at opportune times and he can easily be gouded into retaliation penalties. He used to wear his mask so that the slightest little bump would knock it off making any contact with him appear a lot worse than it actually was.

Gogol was clearly pushed in to Tucker, everyone saw it on the replay which was on the whole time but of course the stupid refs didn't wanna look up and see their MISTAKE.

On the earlier interference call behind the net Tucker actually stuck his shoulder out so the Blades player ran in to him. Oh well, one day Tucker will get slammed hard, he deserves it, the actor that he is.

Quote Originally Posted by saskatoonman View Post
    Im friends with Stefan Elliot and one of his friends told me he is back and on Stefan's facebook he posted back in Saskatoon, so Im hoping that he can be back for tonight's game.
    Awesome.

Player of the game IMO was Stanford. He made some great saves, made a bunch of them in the first bit of the game and kept the Blades in the game when they were being outshot badly.
    Blades 2010-2011 (10-2-0-0)

The most important question now is....when is Morrison coming back? Once he comes back this 20 year old situation will be figured out. Lorne won't want this to drag on to long.

Mo can't play in the AHL and the Flyers have their two goalies already so it's only a matter of time til he gets back.

Well I've never been a HUGE fan of Mo even though I still am a fan..but Stanford has impressed me ALOT in the first two games of the season so I hope he doesn't lose the starting job..
    Blades 2010-2011 (10-2-0-0)

Yeah Stanford has played just fantastic and at this point I think I may be swaying my decision in regards to trading him.

When Mo gets back he will be given 1 or 2 starts to prove himself and if he falters AT ALL, then Stanford stays.

Great game last night. Did anyone go or did you have to listen on the radio?

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeStylings View Post
    Yeah Stanford has played just fantastic and at this point I think I may be swaying my decision in regards to trading him.

When Mo gets back he will be given 1 or 2 starts to prove himself and if he falters AT ALL, then Stanford stays.

Great game last night. Did anyone go or did you have to listen on the radio?
    I went with a few friends. the Blades slowed down late in the 3rd and let the Raiders catch up. they still won though. Dzuirzynski pounded Conner. Zahn with a little edge over Bouris
    BLEED BLUE

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/96959

Zahn and Bourhis never landed anything.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/96958

Dz only landed some on the ice. Connors 2nd fight of his career . I wouldnt get to excited about him getting "pounded" by Dz. hes straight out of AAA . and while they were on there feet it was close. That being said Darian is one of my favorite players in the league.
    i love that hockeyfights has dub fights now. how did zahn not get a instigator ?