Page 3 of 76 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades regular season chat

When is Morrison coming back? The Flyers website sucks and doesn't update the rosters.

Flyers just made some more cuts and Adam Morrison is still in Flyers camp he must be playing very good to stick this long

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Flyers just made some more cuts and Adam Morrison is still in Flyers camp he must be playing very good to stick this long
    It looks like he hasn't dressed for any games yet. Seems strange to keep him but not play him. They have like 8 goalies in camp. And yah their website is terrible for camp news!

Quote Originally Posted by BigCat20 View Post
    It looks like he hasn't dressed for any games yet. Seems strange to keep him but not play him. They have like 8 goalies in camp. And yah their website is terrible for camp news!
    they have 20 fowards 12 defense and 5 goalies left

i agree there site is crap and yeah if your not gonna let the guy play send him back already

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/96959

Zahn and Bourhis never landed anything.

http://www.hockeyfights.com/fights/96958

Dz only landed some on the ice. Connors 2nd fight of his career . I wouldnt get to excited about him getting "pounded" by Dz. hes straight out of AAA . and while they were on there feet it was close. That being said Darian is one of my favorite players in the league.
    Zahn wins for how far he threw the helmet off.
    BLEED BLUE

I have Adam Morrison on facebook and his status tonight was that he is coming back to saskatoon tomorrow so that is a good thing to hear.

5 games in 8 nights starting Friday in Brandon. I'm thinking the lines will be rolled more compared to the 2 games vs PA. Will be a true test of where the team is at - depth wise. Yes it's early but a big test non the less.

Iconcup

Great! Now that Morrison is back, I am sure he will maybe get at least two of the starts with the upcoming 3 games in 3 nights. That would then allow the Blades to sit Stanford and insert Acolatse or Boyer into the lineup.

By the way, is it just me or did you see the way that both Acolatse and Boyer looked like they sulked when they skated onto the ice for the pre-game introductions at the home opener?

Now, if Morrison does get named the starter and Stanford *cough* choker gets sent packing, then it's between Acolatse and Boyer as to who stays. If Lorne didn't pull the trigger so fast on trading McNaught out west, I'd keep him. Randy adds that toughness, but he developed into a very good player last year. As for Acolatse, sure he can play both forward and D, but we have enough D-men...I think 8 now? Acolatse brings grit to be sure, but I don't know that he has the offensive upside that Boyer does. Boyer did things at a million miles an hour everytime he was on the ice last year, but we never really noticed him until the playoffs when he was a consistent contributor.

But now that McNaught is gone, I'm not sure which one to keep between Sena and Jeremy, assuming Stanford is gone. Sorry, but I don't want Stanford back. I think more people are pulling for Morrison to succeed since he's been here the longest and if it wasn't for his concussion in the playoffs last year, we might have had a different outcome against Brandon. If Mo doesn't let in those two stinkers that Stanford gave up, we may have extended that series and maybe won it.

GO MO...we're pulling for ya!

Lightbulb more trades?

Sorry, I just thought of something.

Brandon hasn't dressed either of their 20 year old goalies for their games this year, opting to go with 2 rookies instead. I'm wondering....

Kelly McCrimmon may be ballsy enough to try this, but I wonder if he'd ship both DeSerres and Hayes out of town, and maybe take what he gets in return, and flips it to the Blades in exchange for Stanford? Or do you think the Blades would try to send him out west like they did with Toomey, Inglis and McNaught?

Andrew Hayes is going to Victoriaville of the QMJHL.