Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread: Blades regular season chat

I'm telling you that if you trade Stanford, then Morrison may come back as a 20 year old, and there is nothing wrong with having Iwan back up for two years, because if he only gets 20 to 25 games in, then he's the starter for next year (if Mo left), do you think that would be enough experience for Iwan to be able to step into the starter's role?

not an easy decision. molleken probably wants to get this set as soon as he can.

has to be between stanford, acolatse, and patterson.

if morrison can be the man, stanford is out, and it's between acolatse and patterson. patterson might not even be an option if the flames are not going to send him back. acolatse becomes your third 20.

if patterson gets sent back, he's your third 20. stanford and acolatse are out.

if morrison can't carry the load, stanford is the third 20.

going to be an interesting week of practice, morrison probably starts two of three this weekend.

Stanford should sit for the weekend.

Insert Acolatse one game, Boyer the next and see what develops.

Stanford won't sit LOL.

Lorne and the staff has seen a ton of Morrison up until now to guage what he can bring to the table. Chances are by this point they are already leaning one way or the other with what to do with Stanford as the last 20.

Stanford will play atleast one game, maybe even 2.

Quote Originally Posted by BladesFan_2010 View Post
    Stanford should sit for the weekend.

Insert Acolatse one game, Boyer the next and see what develops.
    Boyer is likely being shipped. Molleken prolly hasnt found a buyer yet. Acolatse may have a chance at cracking the team.

Patterson is as good as gone.
    BLEED BLUE

Has Siemens started the season like he finished off last year? If he has, I wonder how high he's going to go in the draft, he must have tonnes of teams watching him.
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Has Siemens started the season like he finished off last year? If he has, I wonder how high he's going to go in the draft, he must have tonnes of teams watching him.
    gotta be a top ten pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    gotta be a top ten pick.
    If he continues on from last year maybe he'll crack the top 5....
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Unhappy

Stanford has to sit, or be moved.

According to the coaches and comments on here, Acolatse deserves a look this year. From his effort he deserves to be around. As far as Morrison goes, I remember him talking in an interview saying that he made some technical changes in the off-season. They must have helped him otherwise the Flyers wouldn't have kept him around for as long as they did. If Mo has changed some things in his game I think the Blades owe him a look to see what he can do.

If you don't want Stanford to sit, then you get rid of Acolatse after he's busted his ass in training camp and exhibition games?

There is some serious people on the Stanford bandwagon do you remember his choking in the playoffs last year ? and also some folks saying he had a fantastic weekend ? hmm so letting up 7 goals in 2 games is good now ? his GAA is 10th in the league the guy is over hyped if you ask me
    Last edited by lordstanley; 09-29-2010 at 12:17 PM.