Thread: Bowles stops 35 shots

Default Bowles stops 35 shots

PRINCE GEORGE, B.C. (CP) - Scott Bowles made 35 saves for his fifth shutout of the season as the Prince George Cougars defeated the Seattle Thunderbirds 1-0 in WHL action Thursday night.

http://www.sportsnet.ca/hockey/shown...ntent=j012104A
    "Humans think they are smarter than dolphins because we build cars and buildings and start wars etc...and all that dolphins do is swim in the water, eat fish and play around. Dolphins believe that they are smarter for exactly the same reasons."

Rebel66 Guest

Wow. Although it has only been two games Cougar fans must be liking what they see in Scotty Bowles. Only one goal conceded in two games. IMO Bowles always had good potential but did give up some extremely weak goals. So far so good in PG. Good for him

Default Save percentage

If I remember right from the end of the radio broadcast last night, Scott has stopped 67 of 68 shots he has faced. That is a 98.53 save percentage, and against high powered teams like Kelowna and Seattle. I have heard that Scott has the reputation of letting in a softy once in a while, but so did Pogge, and in his first four games he is 3-1 with two shutouts. Looks like it could be a wash as to who came out on top with that part of the trade.....so far anyway.
    I understand this is a rebuilding year, but come on boys!!

Bowles did look very good in Kelowna Friday Jan. 14th, but every time Pogge came to Kelowna he also looked very good, can't remember a bad game by him?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

I hope he plays against the Canes on Wednesday, I'd love to get a look at this kid. Plus everyone could then, because the game is on Shaw TV in Alberta and B.C.

Nielson