Thread: Kooteney VS Calgary

Default Kooteney VS Calgary

Wow what was Kozun doing last night? Oh wait he doesn't play with the Hitmen anymore. But surely WJ goalie Jones could of stopped some pucks? Oh forgot he is gone too. The Hitmen got owned last night 4-0 in a game that could of been worse.

Maxamillion Reinhart got a pair of goals and Jessie "Bobby Hill" Ismond and Matt "please don't play for the canucks" Fraser got a pair of helpers. The whole team looked great.

It was nice to see Simon Skrudland play with the Hitmen I still don't think the Ice gave him a fair chance last year. Some may disagree or there is something I don't know.

On another note yet again what is goibg to happen with goalies? 20 year olds? We have the best goalie combo in the league and 3 great 20 year old forwards. Matthews would be drool bait for any team contending.

Ice fans it's going to be a great interesing year.

Ok, Kozun is gone, and Jones as well, but surely Schultz was a physical force for the Hitmen, and Stone was quarterbacking the powerplay as well as he was last year, no?

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter View Post
    Ok, Kozun is gone, and Jones as well, but surely Schultz was a physical force for the Hitmen, and Stone was quarterbacking the powerplay as well as he was last year, no?
    I hear you why didn't Brendll, Getzlaf, and Ladd pick their game up?

Default SectionNDeserter

I was at the game and unfortunately for Calgary, Schultz and Stone were both not playing that game. Nobody really stood out to me except for that Kyle Schmidt and Mat MacKenzie. Fiddler was a little pest and was in guys faces all night but Bubnick,Beach,Foucalt really weren't a big factor.

Quote Originally Posted by ICEinmyveins View Post
    I was at the game and unfortunately for Calgary, Schultz and Stone were both not playing that game. Nobody really stood out to me except for that Kyle Schmidt and Mat MacKenzie. Fiddler was a little pest and was in guys faces all night but Bubnick,Beach,Foucalt really weren't a big factor.
    You should pick up a line up when you get to the rink. Schultz and Stone have moved on to pro and Matt MacKenzie couldn't have stood out as he was in Buffalo. And Beach was a non factor as he was in St. Louis.

Okay so I did get a program from that game. The guy above who posted said that shultz and stone were surely factors and I had said they both weren't there. Obviously if they have moved to pro then they weren't there. Cody Beach wasn't there thats why he wasn't a factor although they had him listed in the program. They also have Matt MacKenzie listed in the program, however I was thinking of Mackenzie Royer when I said he looked good. It was an honest mistake.

I was actually just taking Reg's theme and expanding on it... That was sort of the point.

Quote Originally Posted by SectionNDeserter View Post
    I was actually just taking Reg's theme and expanding on it... That was sort of the point.
    I was refering to Iceinmyveins talk of MacKenzie and Beach.

I was referring to him too, he seemed to think that I seriously thought that Schultz and Stone were playing with them this season.