Page 1 of 29 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Thread: Raider season UPS and Downs, last game comments

Default Raider season UPS and Downs, last game comments

Sept 29 Edmonton loss 3 1
    Horrid game for the Raiders looked like Bruno has these kids choking thier stick. Bouris did his job well after such a poor start but it looks like Bruno on the bench is absolutely has pressured these kids for a win that they cant function on the ice. Maybe time for him to GM, or become the eyes in the crowd for a while and turn the bench duties to Young for a while. Power play awful and lacks any creativity. I think Bruno is becoming the reason for the unprepared team in another loss

What is the severity of Jordan Rowley's wrist injury? I know he went home to have an MRI, but does anyone know if he'll be out for a significant amount of time?

Quote Originally Posted by chalk_one_up View Post
    What is the severity of Jordan Rowley's wrist injury? I know he went home to have an MRI, but does anyone know if he'll be out for a significant amount of time?
    I hope not because Bettauer on the 1st PP Unit is

Default raider season ups and downs, last game

What Power Play -

Was any body at the game in speedy creek last night? Nice win for the boys or first 50 min. Good to hear the vets are finding the back of the net. Was there just the one fight?

Using the words of Drew Wilson...."Holy Hannah!" I listened to the game online and it sounded if PA had a very strong game for 50 minutes and SC had the game the Raiders did vs Edmonton on Wednesday night. Maybe running stairs in the AH Center did some good?!?
    A PROUD MEMBER OF LEAF NATION

Didn't watch the game tonight, just listened. Sounds like you guys had a hard working win, which much like us this year, is what is going to need to happen to win games on a regular basis.

Quote Originally Posted by raiderfan15 View Post
    I thought Boes was outstanding tonight for the Wheatkings. He wasent kicking out any rebounds . Other then that Glennie had some chances but nothing serious. For the Raiders almost the whole team came to play and played a full 60 mins. Tucker played a solid game . I am not a fan of Hrynyk sitting as much as he has but I think Yaworski has played well enough to dress everynight . btw Herrod got robbed a star tonight because they wanted to boost Tuckers confidence imo
    Tucker had a great game. I don't think him getting a star was about boosting his confidence. They only hand out 3 stars and quite often you have more players that deserved them than what they could hand out. Don't take away from Tucks as he worked very hard out there tonight as did Herrod and Svendson.

anytime we can beat or shut out brandon its a good night.

Iconcup

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    anytime we can beat or shut out brandon its a good night.
    Can't figure out for the life of me why Herrod didn't get drafted this summer. That being said, Svendson is turning out to be a real steal for Bruno and is gaining more and more confidence every game. And like I said, Williams is a good 'un and seems to be pushing Tucker and bringing out the best in him. Its an even better day when we beat the Blades, I'm starting to dislike them more than Brandon who I think are headed for a tailspin (I hope).