Thread: What's gonna happen?

Default What's gonna happen?

With the Euro deadline coming and the Broncos still carrying 3, is there trades coming? Why isn't our D euro playing?? Heard nothing but praise for him when he got here but he hasn't been playing??? Why not?? Big trade in the works maybe?? The way I see it, with our young Defensemen I think we need a kick a$$ goalie!! And a tough guy should be a must too, someone with a reputation to beet the living daylights out of opposition players!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Will they play him instead of Roznik when Lowry returns? Isn't the euro d-man supposed to be a force which is something the broncos need?

what is going on with this team? is the continuous line shuffling having an effect resulting in no chemistry? I haven't been to any of the games but is there any emotion at all from the bench and on the ice? questions questions

5 out 8 dmen are 17 years old. We are too young and soft on our back end. We need some veteran help to add some grit in my opinion... Evans and Rogers sure aren't cutting it I feel. We need a solid puck moving dman too, someone who can at least get to the red line without a turnover. Lastly, whether a dman or forward...we need a freaking heavy weight. Lamb needs to make a a move or two (big or small it doesn't matter)...dress Nedomlel and Franzyk perhaps, switch it up a bit and see what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by eighty View Post
    Will they play him instead of Roznik when Lowry returns? Isn't the euro d-man supposed to be a force which is something the broncos need?

what is going on with this team? is the continuous line shuffling having an effect resulting in no chemistry? I haven't been to any of the games but is there any emotion at all from the bench and on the ice? questions questions
    I think it has more to do with the fact that they dont have a lot of forwards, so Roznik is then considered important just to get 12 guys dressed. I would rather see Nedomlel dressed over Muth.