Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Broncos aquire Goaltender from Giants.

I should add that Lowry is taking a bit longer to recover from Mono (a situation that happens a lot). Also with Mono there is no exact date for him to return.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I should add that Lowry is taking a bit longer to recover from Mono (a situation that happens a lot). Also with Mono there is no exact date for him to return.
    Lowry and Wagner will help a lot once they are back and healthy
    Always Remembered

Well Lowry played last night. I impression I got when I read Mullins blog was that it may have been a longer wait. Guess I was wrong, and good to see him in the lineup.

Any truth to the rink rumors of Wagner being ahead of schedule and on his skates?

Default wow

It's crazy to read all this talk on here, even the term rebuilding is being used??

First of all, Tendler comes in and obviously Smith is on his way out. They need to have confidence in both 'tenders. No fault of Smith, he just doesn't have the experience. Tendler isn't a #1 either.

Getting back to the rebuilding chatter. Seriously? 1-5 start and everyone here wants to throw the team to the wolves. Blow them up! Unreal.

So, they shut Calgary out and now it's full steam ahead from you guys. Man, have some patience. Don't be so quick to jump one way or the other. It's a process. Look around the league and the standings. No one has yet to figure out a thing. The panic button is pushed WAY to easily on here.

How about some of the so-called "contenders" someone posted about. Listing just random teams - PG????

Be calm, be cool. Settle down. Let them get through November. Give them a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by chesternut View Post
    It's crazy to read all this talk on here, even the term rebuilding is being used??

First of all, Tendler comes in and obviously Smith is on his way out. They need to have confidence in both 'tenders. No fault of Smith, he just doesn't have the experience. Tendler isn't a #1 either.

Getting back to the rebuilding chatter. Seriously? 1-5 start and everyone here wants to throw the team to the wolves. Blow them up! Unreal.

So, they shut Calgary out and now it's full steam ahead from you guys. Man, have some patience. Don't be so quick to jump one way or the other. It's a process. Look around the league and the standings. No one has yet to figure out a thing. The panic button is pushed WAY to easily on here.

How about some of the so-called "contenders" someone posted about. Listing just random teams - PG????

Be calm, be cool. Settle down. Let them get through November. Give them a chance.
    Have to agree with most of this. Don't know where everyone gets that could be rebuilding. It's laughable

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!