Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Shinnimin runs player from behind

Default Shinnimin runs player from behind

Quite possibly one of the worst hits I have seen in awhile

If it isn't his first offence, I would say probably 5 games.

I didn't even see Nicholls with the puck, even if he did thats still one of the dirtiest hit's ive seen in hockey and no im not being biased cuz it happened against a Blade. ****inimin (as I'll call him) should be out for as long as Nicholls is out.

McNaught's hit on Evans last season was far worse and he got 5 games. McNaught is completely devoid of any skill (except fighting and taking stupid penalties in his own end), and Shinnimin is tied for the league lead in points. Will be interesting to see the double-standard...

The Yams are a cowardly poor team Shinnimin almost ran Zahns head into the crossbar a few mins before that and Yuen Ran Hamilton into the boards another chep hit from behind funny that Tri City head coach said he never seen the hit where else could his eyes be he's the damn coach like he wasn't paying attention that whole team is a complete and utter joke

Btw Nicholls is out week to week with a concusion bruisedback/knees who knows we may get lucky and have him back for next weekends Alberta trip but i doubt that

Wow, that was waaaay worse then I expected. I did not see the hit when it happened, but I didn't expect it to be that bad. Wow, that is just awful.

That needs to be more than 1 or 2 games.

this hit reminds me of the stupid hits last year from the OHL. Intensional head hits, cheap shots then whine and not stand up for what you did. that hit was in his mind long before it happened, and should result in a very long suspension. The league has to stop those types of hits before someone is paralized, or killed. The ref's need to see this escalating before it gets out of control, maybe suspend a ref for poor performance on ice, dock his pay. Then maybe we can finaly get some good refs in the league that actually can see when a game is going down the drain.
    ________
    Shemale Model
    Last edited by lostsheep; 04-12-2011 at 08:44 AM.

That is really dirty, did he get a penalty on the play? And I'm surprised a Blades player didn't go after him.