Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Shinnimidiot

Quote Originally Posted by Dwight Schrute View Post
    former blade that made many worse hits. and was praised for them. now some people think its only wrong when its a blade hit. truth is it was a terrible hit
    Thanks.

If he (Gillies) played like this, or even "worse" as you say, I can't imagine anyone getting praised for it. It's completely unacceptable. Watch this tape and look at how violently Nicholls is shoved from behind. It's all there and I don't know how anyone can defend it, regardless of wheather it has been done before or not.
    Last edited by Ice Doctor; 10-09-2010 at 09:43 PM.
    "Anyone who says they don't like fighting in the NHL have to be out of their minds" - Don Cherry

20 games IMO. 20 games, and the other chicken*****s will think twice about doing something this stupid again.

They should also make him go into the Traction Ward at the hospital, and see how people have to deal with getting their lives back in order from their own "accidents". Seeing some in a Halo, sends shivers up your spine...I've personally met 4 people in Halos...one was a 7 yr old boy.

Just thinking about it makes me shutter.

the hit was a very scarry incident that could have put Josh Nichols in a wheelchair.The hit was out of character ,but players must be responsible for their actions.Look for a 40 game suspension

Every league has to send a very clear message to all of its players. look at the suspensions this year already, there are lots of CFB majors. when does the hammer drop? even in the game the other night a blade player cant remember who, got a CFB call. It has to stop no matter if its out of character or not. 15 games minimum for shinnimin, and all CFB calls gets an automatic game? this may get the idea in thier heads.
    ________
    Old man teen
    Last edited by lostsheep; 04-12-2011 at 08:45 AM.

Default 12 Games!!!! ***!!!!

Well after watching this play over and over again....All I can say is the WHL dropped the ball on this one!! 12 Games is nowhere near enough to send a message about this kind of Bonehead play!! Makes you wonder if this check was made by someone other than a goal scoring marquee forward if the suspension woulda been longer????