Thread: Broncos vs. Ice

Default Broncos vs. Ice

Well...since I last spoke of Friesen, he has made me eat my words!! I said he is constantly out of position and has never won us any games and as a 20 year old he has to do that, especially with our young defense. I digress. My foot tastes awful. My apologies...shoulda kept my mouth shut!!! Two solid performances in the last three games is pretty impressive! Good game today, best home game so far (but that is not saying much). At any rate we got the win and that's the main thing. Defense is gonna need alot of work with this young crew, Verdino looked awful at times tonight, but I really thought Hutt played a good game. Can't wait for Wagner to come back!! One thing that has become blatantly clear with this team is a lack of a proven tough guy, we need that. The sooner the better!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

I thought we looked quite a bit better this afternoon as well. I was very impressed with our big Euro dman Nedomlel! Where has this guy been all year, he's big, a little nasty and threw some huge hits. I also thought Killian Hutt looked pretty good. Lowry was awesome and is so valuable to this team, I love watching this kid get better and better every game.
    Everyone played better and I thought there was actually some emotion in the game. Good job guys, lets keep it going!
    Always Remembered

Nice to see the lines stay consistent for the whole game instead of the constant juggling. I thought the chemistry improved with each line to the point where they started to take control of the game in the third period.

Default curious

Since shootout goals do not count as personal goals scored..
    In a 1-0 shootout win who is credited with the winning goal???

Back in the 'olden days', if the score ended up a 0-0 tie, nobody was credited with the GWG. My guess is that nobody is credited with it.