Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: S/C & Tri City

Icon32 S/C & Tri City

I thought the Broncos looked like they were starting to play more like a team against Tri-City...much more entertaining than the previous home games

The lines are staring to gel pretty good. The third line of Vause , Peddle and Blanke are showing a lot of energy and hopefully they will start producing points.

Friesen has been very solid in the last 3 wins.

Quote Originally Posted by FIVE FOR FIGHTING View Post
    The lines are staring to gel pretty good. The third line of Vause , Peddle and Blanke are showing a lot of energy and hopefully they will start producing points.
    Friesen has been very solid in the last 3 wins.
    I think Wagner will replace Blanke on that line when he gets back.
    Always Remembered

It wouldn't surprisme having Peddle/Vause/Wagner as tha third line but a fourth line of Howorko/Blanke/Sullivan isn't that bad either. Even though Blanke was the hardest working bronco, with Vause and Wagner having good chemistry in the past, those two are for sure's for linemates. If Blanke was to play the wing with Vause and Wagner, out of peddle, howorko and sullivan...there isn't really strong options at centre between those three....which makes me believe that Blanke will be fourth line...the depth of this team at forward is crazy....what will happen when Silvester is cleared to play? Fourth line? Still hope we get a tough guy or two.

With another good showing tonight and with the team playing good hockey, maybe there will actually some fans in the seats this weekend. The fickle fans in this town really p!ss me off. A bit of a rough start and a lot of people want a bunch of changes and don't show up. Highest level of hockey for miles around, get out support the team and make some noise!
    I says pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Link Dog View Post
    With another good showing tonight and with the team playing good hockey, maybe there will actually some fans in the seats this weekend. The fickle fans in this town really p!ss me off. A bit of a rough start and a lot of people want a bunch of changes and don't show up. Highest level of hockey for miles around, get out support the team and make some noise!

I am hoping for the same. No reason attendance should be below 2100. With that said there are a lot of part-time fans, and even more bandwagon jumpers.

A late harvest has caused attendance to be down.

I wonder if this out-of-towner fee BS has hurt the number of butts in the seats?

how about people who work late and can't make it? Don't be so judgmental. My tickets are paid for but can't always make the game and a lot of farmers are harvesting late.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

I can understand that farmers are still in the fields but I doubt that there are 700-800 of them not coming to fill the rink. As for working late, I get home at 6:40 and still make it to the game no problem. Judgmental??? This from a guy who didn't like Hutt because of his size before he had played a game in a Bronco uniform, who's critical of a 19 year old pbp guy for no apparent reason other than his heritage and the guy that wanted to trade Evans and Rogers for "a bag of pucks", both of which Lamb plays a ton. Whatever you say o
    I says pardon?

Quote Originally Posted by Link Dog View Post
    I can understand that farmers are still in the fields but I doubt that there are 700-800 of them not coming to fill the rink. As for working late, I get home at 6:40 and still make it to the game no problem. Judgmental??? This from a guy who didn't like Hutt because of his size before he had played a game in a Bronco uniform, who's critical of a 19 year old pbp guy for no apparent reason other than his heritage and the guy that wanted to trade Evans and Rogers for "a bag of pucks", both of which Lamb plays a ton. Whatever you say o
    You get home at 6:40, but i bet you live in town. I think the seven o'clock starts hurt the attendance. All the out of towners that we have to get to the rink for this team to survive are VERY hard pressed to get here on time with the 7pm starts. If you lived in Hazlet, Cabri, Gull Lake etc.. and worked everyday until 6:40 you probally wouldn't make it to any games on time and would end up missing quite a few. I feel rushed and live in swift! Lol.
    Always Remembered