Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: S/C & Tri City

attendence is always an issue, and is in saskatoon too. i live 2hrs away from saskatoon and really have a hard time to make it since there is a time change between me and the game. But with that said i wouldnt move game time any later as then some of the family aspect of the WHL teams could be lost. Younger viewers, school aged kids and the like may not be able to get out especialy on school nights. good luck with getting more butts in the seat.
    ________
    Kitchen Measures
    Last edited by lostsheep; 04-12-2011 at 08:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Link Dog View Post
    I can understand that farmers are still in the fields but I doubt that there are 700-800 of them not coming to fill the rink. As for working late, I get home at 6:40 and still make it to the game no problem. Judgmental??? This from a guy who didn't like Hutt because of his size before he had played a game in a Bronco uniform, who's critical of a 19 year old pbp guy for no apparent reason other than his heritage and the guy that wanted to trade Evans and Rogers for "a bag of pucks", both of which Lamb plays a ton. Whatever you say o
    I would say we have at least 7-800 rural farmers unable to make it this year so far!! I have a young family and for us the 7:30 start times were way better for us! Guees you can't please everyone though! As far as your 19 year old pbp guy, I'm guessing you mean Big Ern?? I read his blog every day but come on!!!! Post secondary education is a must, something Ernie doesn't have in broadcasting (or at least not that I'm aware of), he does well for himself but give your head a shake if you think he should have been the next pbp guy!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

I can understand that farmers are still in the fields but I doubt that there are 700-800 of them not coming to fill the rink. As for working late, I get home at 6:40 and still make it to the game no problem. Judgmental??? This from a guy who didn't like Hutt because of his size before he had played a game in a Bronco uniform, who's critical of a 19 year old pbp guy for no apparent reason other than his heritage and the guy that wanted to trade Evans and Rogers for "a bag of pucks", both of which Lamb plays a ton. Whatever you say o
    I didn't say I didn't like Hutt< wasn't critical of him at all. Was just wondering why we traded for another small guy when we were suppose to be looking for toughness. You are reading what you want to see in others posts? What the hell does his heritage have to do with anything? trying to call me a racist now? Ern isn't 19 and he didn't deserve the pbp job because he doesn't have the skills let alone the experience. You need to give your head a shake if you think other wise. As for Evan and Rogers I stand by my opinion, and thats what it is and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Anything else you want to take a shot at me for?

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek View Post
    I didn't say I didn't like Hutt< wasn't critical of him at all. Was just wondering why we traded for another small guy when we were suppose to be looking for toughness. You are reading what you want to see in others posts? What the hell does his heritage have to do with anything? trying to call me a racist now? Ern isn't 19 and he didn't deserve the pbp job because he doesn't have the skills let alone the experience. You need to give your head a shake if you think other wise. As for Evan and Rogers I stand by my opinion, and thats what it is and I'm pretty sure I'm not alone. Anything else you want to take a shot at me for?
    Yes...I don't like your avatar

I would have to say that the rural area is well over half of the broncos attendance on any given night. Just wait till a real bad storm hits in winter when you can't see a thing but in swift current, then go to a game. Those games your lucky to see 300 in the stands, so i'd say your 700-800 is a ways off.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    Yes...I don't like your avatar
    to bad, it stays.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!