Thread: Good Things

Default Good Things

Wow, have things turned around!! I love it when the team is winning, like we all knew they could!! Friesen has made me sound like a fool the way he has been playing lately, complete and solid goaltending. Now I wish I hadn't have said what I did,..good choice in keeping him as a twenty year old and now he is definately winning games for the team, GOOD JOB FRIESEN!!
    Nedomel is a force!! I love this kid!! He is built like a brick $#!+ house! Can't wait to watch him develop in this league!! Wagner better get back fast or I could have a new favourite player!!lol
    Novo has been a force as well as Dowling, and now with Lowry back (who is also lookin good) the team has a new confidence. The grinders and defense are improving which is all we can ask!
    Another positive is the work ethic, that's what I pay to see and there has been no shortage of it!
    One last thing...I do think that Eakin has alot more to give yet, it's just a matter of pairing him with the right line mates. Wagner could be a good fit, I'm not sure, time will tell and that'll come.

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

I agree the team has really started playing as a team and making great strides! Friesen looks like a different tender from the first few games!Great job to all the guys! On another note does anyone know why the new goalie Tendler hasn't even dressed for us yet?

Default Great Job Friesen!!!

Friesen Nominated for CHL Goaltender of the Week. Great Job Mark some awesome saves. Team starting to look very good and play hard . Trucker said it all. Keep it up Boys
    [COLOR=Navy]Go BRONCOS Go

Quote Originally Posted by Offsider View Post
    Friesen Nominated for CHL Goaltender of the Week. Great Job Mark some awesome saves. Team starting to look very good and play hard . Trucker said it all. Keep it up Boys
    Friesen Nominated for CHL Goaltender of the Week
    The Western Hockey League announced today that Swift Current Broncos’ goalie, Mark Friesen, has been nominated for the CHL Goaltender of the Week.

Friesen, 20, was 5-0-0-0 this week with 2 shut-outs. He stopped 144 of the 149 shots he faced, had a 0.98 Goals Against Average and a .966 Save Percentage in leading the Broncos to 5 wins in 7 nights. He received the 1st star in 3 of the games and 2nd star in another.

The Broncos will be in Regina to face the Pats this Friday before returning home to play the Moose Jaw Warriors on Saturday. Fans are reminded that the Saturday game will start at 8pm to allow fans to watch the conclusion of the Saskatchewan Roughriders game.

http://www.scbroncos.com/article/fri...er-of-the-week

I also was wondering what the status is on Rogers? Seen him at the rink on crutches, never good..??
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by scbfan View Post
    I agree the team has really started playing as a team and making great strides! Friesen looks like a different tender from the first few games!Great job to all the guys! On another note does anyone know why the new goalie Tendler hasn't even dressed for us yet?
    I was/am curious about the goalie situation now too! Pretty hard to play a different goalie when Friesen is on fire and gets CHL goalie of the week. Not sure how this will turn out, but I say keep with the Freezer!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Always Remembered