Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Congrats Kelowna, WHL Champs

Iconwhl Congrats Kelowna, WHL Champs

You guys deserved it and played some amazing hockey along the way to becoming WHL Champs!! Best of Luck at the Mem Cup.

mccabe23 Guest

This never gets old. Way to go Rockets! I am sooooooo proud of all of you! First-class bunch of guys! Go get em' in London!

Default Wow

Congratulations Rockets fans! What a thrill. 3 straight Memorial Cups, very very impressive. They deserve it, a classy team that never gives up. Win the cup Kelowna and keep it in the west where it belongs!!!

I know alot of people don't like the Rockets and the city of Kelowna, there is nothing that I can say about that. During the Memorial Cup last year when the Tigers were playing against Gatineau and Guelph we were all cheering for the Tigers.

Rrory and Sideshow were incredible when Medicine Hat was knocked out, they jumped on the Rocket bandwagon.

If you WHL fans cheer for the Rocket then great, if you don't then no problem.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Congrats guys.

It now up to you to keep the cup where it belongs.

Looking forward to watching you get your buts kicked next year.

RETIRED JERSEY: #32 CHAD SCHARFF

Quote Originally Posted by Beaner
    Congrats guys.

It now up to you to keep the cup where it belongs.

Looking forward to watching you get your buts kicked next year.
    lol - too funny!

Take a look at how many returning players we have. I believe it is like 13. So, don't think next year will be any easier for your Giants to win against us .
    DoubleDee

Icon32

The cup has to stay in the Dub just to prove the hockey world that the Dub does bring out the best junior hockey players in Canada. Even though we already proved that at the WJHC

Good Luck Rockets in London

8. Default

I hope they lose(Kelowna).I'll laugh every game when your getting blown out.

Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Wheatkings
    I hope they lose(Kelowna).I'll laugh every game when your getting blown out.
    get use to seeing the Rockets in the Memorial Cup, next year we will have a even better team and should go again for the fourth straight year. When's the last time the Wheaties been to the big dance?
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Iconcup

Other than the 67's, all the other teams in this year's Memorial Cup have proven all year round that they are the class of their respective leagues.

Having the defending and (repeat'n) Memorial Cup Champs from the Dub will be a blast!

Win another one for the DUB!