Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: KISS 2 POINTS GOOD-BYE

Default KISS 2 POINTS GOOD-BYE

The Broncos let one slip away last night. Horrible third period. Reminded me of the game earlier in the year when they gave up a 3-1 lead in Regina going into the third.

Kudos to the Blades for never quitting and out working the Broncos for the win. The Blades are nothing special but they sure do work hard.

On a positive note the Broncos scored some highlight reel goals last night. The power play looked pretty good until they really needed a goal on the short 5 on 3 late in the third.

Not sure why this team can't play 60 minutes. I would like to hear some opinions.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by FIVE FOR FIGHTING View Post
    Kudos to the Blades for never quitting and out working the Broncos for the win. The Blades are nothing special but they sure do work hard.
    Finally another person has said it the Blades are nothing special, ill agree with another point they do work hard but there skill level is very low. Id like to see more teams work as hard as they do but with teams that have more skill.

The working hard part is what makes the Blades special - get it?

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    Finally another person has said it the Blades are nothing special, ill agree with another point they do work hard but there skill level is very low. Id like to see more teams work as hard as they do but with teams that have more skill.
    I guess were special enough to make the playoffs the last 2 seasons without a star like Eberle

Thank god the game isn't played on paper

Maybe if Friesen would quit trying to clear the puck up the left wall every time he wouldn't give the puck away. He does it every time and teams have figured it out. He can't handle the puck at all. Should leave the puck for his defense. Makes great saves but can't clear puck. Coaches should have noticed this flaw by now.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

The Pats, besides Weal, are terribly underskilled with only 48 goals scored so far this year. The Broncos look pretty weak without eakin and novotny. You scored 3 pp goals last night....obviously they were pretty goals! Problem is you're small and soft, you couldnt handle the Blades forecheck!

Yup small and soft just like last year and the year before.... What in gods name will it take for this bonehead GM to get some sandpaper on this team? Its beyond pathetic. Blades ship out 3 guys that would fit the role and we dont even kick the tires? Im done. This team can get shoved around at home, sneak into the playoffs and lose in the first round like every other year and then carry on into the future with zero accountability but I wont waste my time and money watching it anymore. Atta boy Lamb you made a fan with season tickets since 89 fold up his tent. Congrats clown.

Ya, I've had season tickets for a while now to and am losing interest in wathing them get pushed around. Think I've been to 4 games so far. Not sure if I'll spend the 475 next year again, have to wait and see. I just don't get that the last 2 coaches played an in your face type of game but just aren't coaching that way or bringing in that type of player. There are to many players that won' go in the corners to scrum for the puck. Very disappointed that this team just isn't close to what they should be and the fan base is shrinking quickly.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

I guess the Bronco's are not living up to their name and playing like "Bronco's" but are in fact playing more like Marks "Lambs". Lambs to slaughter

Your announcer kept calling Josh Nicholls...."MARSHALL" wow was that ever annoying!