Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Injuries

Default Mike Wall Practices With Rockets

Everett, WA - Everett Silvertips goaltender Michael Wall will be practicing with the Kelowna Rockets as they prepare for the 2005 MasterCard Memorial Cup Tournament.

During the 2004-2005 regular season for the Silvertips, Wall finished 5th in the WHL in Goals Against Average (1.92), 3rd in Save Percentage (.931), tied for 8th in Wins (24) and 2nd in the WHL in Shutouts (10). In the 2005 WHL Playoffs, the Telkwa, BC native finished with a 2.15 Goals Against Average and .936 Save Percentage.

Subject to CHL approval, Wall may be added to the Kelowna Rockets roster for the 2005 MasterCard Memorial Cup as an emergency back-up goaltender due to the possible season ending injury suffered by Rockets goaltender Derek Yeomans. Yeomans was injured in Game 1 of the 2005 WHL Championship series against the Brandon Wheat Kings and did not play in the remainder of the series.

WHL regulations permit the addition of a goaltender from another WHL club's protected list on an emergency replacement basis only. If the CHL grants approval, Wall will serve as Kelowna's back-up goaltender at the Memorial Cup but will not be permitted to play unless an injury occurs to current starting goaltender Kristofer Westblom.

The MasterCard Memorial Cup begins Saturday, May 21, in London, Ontario.

I guess I wasn't to far off ....when I thoght it might be Jeff Glass..

ee.....

Icon32

So who is going to hit wesbloom with a bat tonight???HMMMMMM

Quote Originally Posted by WHEATKINGS 04-05 CHAMPS
    I thought I saw Later in town today.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

I would have to say no one will.

Both Stone and Later are watching on TV.

Taz

Oh Taz ....what a burn hahaha ....NOT your team has been golfing for a month now havent they?

Ya.

Pretty funny.

Say when are you going to change your sign in name?

Wheat Kings 04-05 Champs?

NOT

Oh sorry Eastern Confernce CHAMPS. What banner is Calgary putting in the rafters next year TAz? There golf scores?

Oh sorry Eastern Confernce CHAMPS. What banner is Calgary putting in the rafters next year TAz? There golf scores?
    Yes, your still bitter about the loss. We understand... Time to work on some new material. The golf shots are getting old, quick.

I'm not bitter Sally the better team won like I've said in other posts. On another note I dont think i was even talking to you to begin with
    Last edited by Chipper; 05-17-2005 at 05:17 PM. Reason: inappropriate comment