OK, here is my rankings and insight about the WHL goalies. I am by no means a scout, and a lot of this is based on replays and stats, which I know isn't the best to go off of, but it's all I have. You'll probably also notice that I dont mention much about their actual qualities as far as goaltending goes, and that's because of the before mentioned info. It would be awesome if others had more to say about these guys. Thanks for looking!

Liam Liston - most consider him to be the best WHL eligible goalie this year. He's putting up decent stats for his rookie year in the dub, and he's pretty much been given the starting role in Brandon.

Corbin Boes - Where as Liston has come in and done fairly well, Boes is doing the opposite. He hasn't won a game yet this year, and his stats ( 4.52 GAA and 0.86 SV% ) aren't the best. As of now I wouldn't see him as being a legit draft pick.

Laurent Brossoit - Brossoit was also considered one of the WHL goalies looking to get picked this year, but so far his stock looks like it's beginning to drop. His stats are pretty blown up right now, and he isn't getting many starts, probably because he's been pulled in 4 of them. He'll need to pick it up if he wants to stay in consideration.

Luke Siemens - Im not too sure if he was ever on any NHL radars, but he's been performing pretty well. He has decent stats at a SV% of 0.934 and a GAA at 2.67, which are pretty good considering he has had 122 shots against in only 3 games. He isn't the biggest guy at 5'11", but if he keeps putting up those stats and turning aside a lot of shots, he should get some looks.

Jordon Cooke - Another rookie to the dub this year, Cooke hasn't been doing very well. He is most likely getting adjusted to the WHL style of play still, and will probably have to develop a bit more to gain any consideration. He has put up a winning record so far though.

Brett Teskey - Teskey is another goalie who is having his first year in the WHL. He isn't getting a whole lot of time with Lieuwen winning almost all of his games, but when he has played he hasn't looked too solid. Probably need to see more of him to really note his potential.

Brandon Stone - I haven't really seen anything of Stone, but the organization must see some potential, because Brandon Glover was reassigned to the BCHL. Looking at his stats, he does have a record of 2-0, but his stats are pretty bad as of now.

Keith Hamilton - Hamilton has been doing very well this season, putting up great numbers, and also having his first winning season. Portland is a great team this year though as well, so he may gain some looks later on in the season.

Eric Williams - Again someone I don't really know alot about. The only thing I do know is that everytime I look at a boxscore of a Raiders game, him and Tucker always seem to be playing, which isn't a good thing.

Ty Rimmer - Traded in the first couple weeks of the season, from Brandon to Prince George. He's been getting more time in PG, and has put up decent rookie numbers with both teams.

Dawson Guhle - His last year to make an impression, and so far he hasn't been doing so well. Then again, no one really is for the Pats right now, but if they can turn things around maybe he'll gain some looks.

Matt Hewitt - Rookie for the Pats this year, he's pretty much in the same boat as Guhle, besides the fact this is his first year.

Michael Salmon - I don't even think he's started a game this year, as the T-Birds are going with Pickard in net. I don't think he'll gain much looks, mostly because he won't play!

Mac Engel - Hasn't been getting much behind Reid, and hasn't looked too solid when he is in net. It is his rookie season though, so he'll have time to develop.

Austin Smith - Another rookie backup not getting much starts, and not doing to well when he is in. Same story as the others pretty much.

Derek Tendler - 1 bad game with the Giants, and he was traded away too the Broncos. I don't think he's seen a game with them so far, so not much to mention about him.

Brendan Jensen - Jensen has been doing fairly well with the Giants, but he may be being carried by them right now, as they are on a hot streak.

Liam Liston
Keith Hamilton
Laurent Brossoit
Luke Siemens
Brendan Jensen
Ty Rimmer
Brandon Stone
Dawson Guhle
Eric Williams
Austin Smith
Matt Hewitt
Brett Teskey
Corbin Boes
Mac Engel
Michael Salmon
Jordon Cooke
Derek Tendler

Also, if I got anything wrong by the means of them not being draft eligible, please let me know!