Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hitmen-Moose Jaw Trade

Default Hitmen-Moose Jaw Trade

I haven't seen this confirmed anywhere but 3 different sites I read regularly have the Hitmen dealing with the Warriors.

Nathan MacMaster, Danny Gayle and Brandon Glover have been traded to Calgary for 18 year olds Cody Beach and Mackenzie Royer.

I would think one of Holly or Snider is next to go with the addition of Glover.

Can't see this trade helping the Hitmen much,they gave up
    one of their better players in Beach....But something had to be done

I agree, we are going to miss Beach. But in Kisio we trust I guess. Something badly needs to be done.

Iconwhl

Something badly needs to be done???

Really??? The Hitmen have been the class of the league for like the last 5 years. What did u think was going to happen after every year at trade deadline the Hitmen kept adding more & more depth with very talented players from around the league while giving up prospects & draft picks along the way.

HAHAHA that outdoor game between the Hitmen & Pats was suppose to great for the league which im sure it will be promoted like that but really it will be a battle of the 2 worst teams in the league & which may just hurt the whole event.

Kisio and Lowry did a fantastic job building/coaching this team the last 5 years or so. Williamson inherited a team last year, where all he really had to do was open and close the door on the player bench.

In the last number of seasons, whether by sheer luck, connections or whatever, they have consistently gotten most of their older and more experienced NHL prospects back from their respective NHL teams. I don't know if they were finally just too good, or if their luck just ran out, but they got almost no players back from their respective NHL teams this season.

I think Williamson is finding that it is considerably tougher sledding when you don't have 4 or 5 players that should be playing pro hockey on your roster. I wouldn't be shocked to see Kisio back behind the bench before too long.

Iconwhl

i totally agree with u there... Calgary always lucked out getting there guys back from pro for another year of junior & its about time they r like the rest of the league & not get them back.

Now calgary has 2 crappy hockey teams & im sorry to say that i do cheer for 1 of them & its not the Hitmen arrgh

[QUOTE=patsdude114;158286]Something badly needs to be done???./QUOTE]

Losing 12 straight is pretty bad by any teams standards.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by hitmanfan View Post
    Losing 12 straight is pretty bad by any teams standards.

sorry to say but it looks really good on the Hitmen but dont worry my pats arnt too far behind. Only difference is we r used to losing u guys rnt

Talking What do you mean???

The Wild let them have Foucault back!