Thread: Another Write-Off Weekend

Default Another Write-Off Weekend

This not getting a full effort every game is really getting frustrating. Especially when the team has to go either full buy/sell this year.

Not sure wich Broncoe fan said Scarlett is better than Siemens i can't stop laughing about that thought lol

Another unspectacular game tonight. Got outshot bad, didn't really seem into it either. Stat of the night, Eakin was -5.

I guess the only thing I will say in defense is they had 10 forwards dressed/not hurt.

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Not sure wich Broncoe fan said Scarlett is better than Siemens i can't stop laughing about that thought lol
    Scarlett is going to have rough games.

It's going to happen. Let's face it, they are a team counting on a top pairing of 17 year old defenseman to play 25+ minutes a night.

They are going to have games where they get lit up.

He is still a great player and a great prospect that will definitely be a riser when it comes to the NHL draft.

Quote Originally Posted by RenegadeStylings View Post
    Scarlett is going to have rough games.

It's going to happen. Let's face it, they are a team counting on a top pairing of 17 year old defenseman to play 25+ minutes a night.

They are going to have games where they get lit up.

He is still a great player and a great prospect that will definitely be a riser when it comes to the NHL draft.
    Your right he is very good but as you can see lately Siemens is in a upper class of dmen already and only at the age of 17 magine when he's 19 and were hosting the mem cup yikes

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    Your right he is very good but as you can see lately Siemens is in a upper class of dmen already and only at the age of 17 magine when he's 19 and were hosting the mem cup yikes
    Give it a rest already. You harp on this subject every time these two teams play.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

[QUOTE=ointhecreek;158630]Give it a rest already. You harp on this subject every time these two teams play. [/QUOTEA little reminder from time to time doesn't hurt anyone when the truth is so clear