Thread: 2011 Bantam Draft

Default 2011 Bantam Draft

anyone know what teams have what picks for the upcoming draft in 2011... I know like overall we wont know i ment like what team has what round picks per say...

Nobody has that info yet. It is determined by the reverse order of the final standings, with the 5 teams that ultimately miss the playoffs being entered into a 'lottery' to decide the top 5 picks.
    Last edited by SectionNDeserter; 11-21-2010 at 07:46 AM.

I know the draft order isnt set yet i ment like who has which picks i mean by that for example

SEA has REG and CHW 1st and KAM and their own 2nd etc.... this is just a example

I have seen sites like that for the NHL before, but wish there was more info like that available for the WHL. Would be a huge undertaking though, as like half of the deals in the WHL have stipulations like 'future considerations' and 'conditional xx round pick', most of which are ultimately never reported on by the WHL site, and I think are often decided in the days/hours leading up to the draft.

Default Canes

Canes have their own and Regina's first round pick (Ashton trade). We have our own and I believe Everett's (Yadlowski trade) in the second round. To my knowledge I think all the rest of the teams have their own first round picks, but I could be wrong on that last point.
    If you really want to know you can go here .....http://www.whl.ca/page/whl-transactions...... and figure out all the trades and the resulting positions of the teams in the draft. It has all the trades for the last 2 years.
    Last edited by HURRICANE'S ROCK; 11-21-2010 at 01:05 PM.
    An opinion should be the result of thought, not a substitute for it.

Default Kootenay has Vancouver's first round pick (Musil deal)

Giants however have four second round picks. Their own, Prince Albert, Kamloops and some other team I can't recall.