Thread: Game 25-Rebels 4 at Hitmen 3

Default Game 25-Rebels 4 at Hitmen 3

A heartbreaking loss for the Hitmen last night at the Saddledome. The Rebels got the game winning goal with just over a second remaining in the third period to pull out a 4-3 victory.

Same old story for the Hitmen, they play hard for either 20 or 40 minutes but never a 60 minute effort. The Rebels really took it to the Hitmen in the 3rd, outshooting the Hitmen 14-3 in the final 20 minutes.

Kris Foucault had an excellent game for the Hitmen. He scored twice and had several more good scoring chances.

Matt Dumba is already a great defenceman at 16 years old. He threw a couple more crushing hits including one on Cody Sylvester.

Juraj Holly started in goal for the Hitmen and played okay in his first game action in awhile. The last 3 Hitmen games has had each tender getting a start. I wonder if that will continue. Speaking of Holly, he was named to the Slovakian world jr roster on Wednesday.

1. R.D Kudrna, (14) (Persson, Nugent-Hopkins), 0:30
    2. CAL Foucault, (6) (MacKenzie), 4:37 (PP)
    2. CAL Sylvester, (8) (Cheek), 11:26
    2. R.D Elson, (9) (Archer), 13:43 (SH)
    3. R.D Dumba, (7) (Ferguson, Siwak), 5:46 (PP)
    3. CAL Foucault, (7) (MacKenzie, Fisenko), 17:09 (PP)
    3. R.D Kambeitz, (9) (Cowen, Weller), 19:58

Holly played excellent last night..How long will they keep 3 goalies?? The Hitmen just aren't a very exciting team to watch this year,we have been spoiled for a long time but I still enjoy the games and supporting them..there were a couple times last night when Red Deer ran our goalie once and another one of the Hitmen got hit from behind and nobody did anything about it......Without Beach here ,I think teams will do whatever they want to the Hitmen and get away with it!!
    Last edited by armypower; 11-27-2010 at 05:37 PM.