Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Pats owning SC yet again.....

Iconwhl Pats owning SC yet again.....

Here as i type this the Pats are up 4-0 with just under 2mins left in the game, PA took a beating tonight by the Hitmen so the Pats gain 2 pts on the Raiders with 3 games in hand still. One of those games in hand comes tomorrow nite when the Hurricanes visit the Brandt Center. The Canes currently are leading the WKs 4-3 late in the 2nd period as well.

Weal put up 3pts (as of right now) & Ketlo looks like he has played very solid. He must play good if he wants to see the crease much more this season. He must make a tough choice for Hunt & Sutter on who to start.

Default Regina

the Pats have defiantely dominated the Broncos this year.Ketlo stopped an amazing 47 shots.Giving up that many shots again is a concern.It is nice to have 2 goalies on top of their game right now.All the games from now on are huge games but tomorrow nights game vs Lethbridge is going to be a dandy!!!

Iconwhl

Well listening to the game for the most part it sounded like a ton of those shots were from the outside & any goalie will tell you they will face as many of those as the other team wants to throw on net.

Brandons up now 6-4, it could get interesting

Iconwhl

yes things are getting very interesting at the end of january... im sure no 1 expected the Pats to be right back into the thick of things, especially at looking back at the start of december & after we traded both Ashton & Frazee.

With 3 games in hand on the Raiders things favour the Pats (but only if we win those games) we still play PA 3 more times this year as well.

This Pats team has my attention, What if they actually make the playoffs?

Then my guess is they get 2 extra home games and get their asses handed to them ? just a guess

Default playoffs

Playoffs? you guys are talking about the Pats making the playoffs? It will be a tight race in the east with all teams still in the hunt

not if they play saskatoon.

so at least 3 games.

Iconwhl

thats ok even if we did only get 2 home games against the Blades, the Blades will still choke in the 2nd round... i look into my magic 8 ball & i see Standford getting a injury & the Schenn deal going for nothing in the end.

ahhh would i love to see that happen, if the Blades match up against the Warriors 2nd round the Warriors beat the Blades in there own game by trying to bully there way thru everyone. I know why no 1 goes to CUC to watch the Blades cuz they play even a more boring style the Hunt gets the Pats to play, chip it in & go crash & bang & scare the 17yr old Dmen so they turn it over. (i love being drunk & being a complete dick about things) Blades fans will be let down again this year by not making it to the Conference Finals & giving up a ton of picks to get golden boy Schenn