Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Which Direction is this Team Going?

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog-pocket View Post
    Interesting to see a pair of rumours on this 5th page of this thread have not exactly panned out.

Don't be shocked if you guys blow this thing up.

Eakin is going to be dealt.

Dowling is likely going to be dealt.

I would imagine you guys will likely add a couple of 17 or 18 year old defenseman as key pieces coming back to you.

Expect the Broncos are going to look ALOT different come Monday evening.
    I don't think so. Maybe two or three moves, but I don't expect there to be any huge deals coming out of SC.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I don't think so. Maybe two or three moves, but I don't expect there to be any huge deals coming out of SC.
    Famous last words

Eakin dealt in a massive deal

Christian Magnus, Ryan Bloom, Jarett Zentner, Colby Cave, Steven Myland, 1st and 2nd round picks this year, and a 3rd rounder next year.

Wow, now that's some return! Should set us up well for the next few years. Thanks for the memories Eakin and best of luck with Kootenay! Also a welcome back to Magnus, now a part of both big trades these teams have pulled off in the past few years.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

This rumor is now official. I heard this was going to possibly happen but wasn't sure. Welcome back Magnus...and your family (espcially the ones living in Regina)

Mark has just opened up the vault...Who's next to go?

Told ya so

Quote Originally Posted by Joe Hallenback View Post
    Famous last words

Eakin dealt in a massive deal
    Nuts, guess I was wrong. Figured with Lamb that he would do the minor trades and ride this team in, as it seemed to be his style. Not saying I am upset, he got it done with this.

Default LAMB

My respect for Mark Lamb as a GM just shot through the roof. Finally we have a GM willing to build a team instead of just trying to make the playoffs. Sad to see Cody leave, it was enjoyable going to the rink to see his talents. I think playing for a contender will also bring out the best in Eakin. Good luck Cody.

Quote Originally Posted by FIVE FOR FIGHTING View Post
    My respect for Mark Lamb as a GM just shot through the roof. Finally we have a GM willing to build a team instead of just trying to make the playoffs. Sad to see Cody leave, it was enjoyable going to the rink to see his talents. I think playing for a contender will also bring out the best in Eakin. Good luck Cody.

Well said!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions