Thread: Two Tickets For Outdoor Hockey Classic In Spokane

Default FOR SALE: Two Tickets, Outdoor Hockey Classic In Spokane

I originally purchased eight tickets (four tickets in two rows) for the Outdoor Hockey Classic that will take place in Spokane on Saturday, January 15, 2011.
    This will be the WHL's first-ever outdoor hockey game, and likely the closest outdoor WHL game to ever happen near the immediate region of the U.S. Division teams.

All eight tickets were originally claimed by hockey fans, but then two of the tickets became available due to a couple of people having other commitments that day. Other people originally showed some interest, but then even the backup options to my normal backup options have since passed on the opportunity.

I originally purchased the tickets @ $60/ticket, which is my asking price. The Chiefs organization now charges $65/ticket for seats available in the same section. The seats are in Section M, Row 5, near the aisle across from Section L.

If interested, please send me a PM. Thanks.

-Redwic
    Redwic

Iconwhl

that would be the day id spent $60 to watch a WHL game even if it is a special event outside... not a chance

That does not surprise me. When we visited the East Division a few weeks ago, we were told by numerous people in Regina how rare it is just for a Pats fan to drive 50 miles to Moose Jaw for a game! (Regardless of ticket cost)
    Redwic

Iconwhl

Well i can completely understand why alot of Pat fans dont make the drive to Moose Jaw on a regular basis, they got a crap rink, ignorant fans & nothing to really go to MJ for with us being from a bigger city.

I myself make the trip to MJ on a regular basis win or lose it is always a fun time for me cuz my boss has season tickets for the Warriors.

As for the actual topic here your prices for tickets for a junior game are truely out to lunch for junior hockey. When the WHL out door game in Calgary tickets are going between $12 & $15.... yes alot of that prob has alot to do with they have already made there money off the outdoor rink cuz the day before the WHL game on the ice there will be a NHL game on it on saturday.

But u have to admit $60 to watch a junior hockey game is a very steep price & a price id never pay when i could put that money towards a NHL ticket in Calgary or Edmonton & watch much better hockey.

I had no problem spending $60 for my tickets

The spare tickets have been sold. It was not difficult.
    Redwic

Quote Originally Posted by Redwic View Post
    The spare tickets have been sold. It was not difficult.
    Should be a great event, enjoy the day!!!
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

They posted some amazing pics of the event at www.whl.ca .It looked like perfect weather as some fans are in hoddys and tee shirts !!