Thread: Going to London?

Iconcup Going to London?

How many fans from Kelowna are going to London? I am and I know of a few others. Will there be a fairly large fan base?

Go Rockets!

Otto Guest

Quote Originally Posted by crush
    How many fans from Kelowna are going to London? I am and I know of a few others. Will there be a fairly large fan base?

Go Rockets!

Hopefully there will be! If so look for a bunch of us from the New OHL OPen Forum (NOOF) during the intermissions we meet behind section110. During the London games I will have my Syvret Jersey on.

If any of you are golfers check this out.

www.aroundforacure.cjb.net

If you register before the May 19th deadline you will be entered to win a Memorial Cup ticket package!!

Default I'm GOING!!!

What are the chances of winning airfare, hotel accommodations and tickets to Memorial Cup? I guess pretty good if you’re me!

I will see all of the Rockets fans there! Hell, I'm on the flight with most of you!
    DoubleDee

Default Kristi!

Get a hold of me ASAP!!! Look in your email for my numbers.
    DoubleDee

kelownakarl Guest

Best of wishes to my fellow Rocketeers heading out East. Do us proud and represent us with flying colours and drink them folks out there under the table. Cheers and I will be watching from the comfort of my lazyboy or whichever establishment i head to! CHEERS

I hope all of you guys going to London have a great time, do something crazy so we can see you on TV.
    KELOWNA ROCKETS 2004 MEMORIAL CUP CHAMPIONS!

http://cropcircle.ca/forums/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Jovorock
    I hope all of you guys going to London have a great time, do something crazy so we can see you on TV.
    I know the Junior Hockey Junkies crew will be telling me to "show my Rockets" but I will try something more PG to get on TV with!

You know lovingtherockets beaded hair will be on there at one point as she bobs around!
    DoubleDee