Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Cody eakin coming to the Ice

Has Eakin played yet? If not, how come?

No he still has a hand injury, he is scheduled to be good in another week.
    Scars are just tattoo's with better stories!

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Yes, seriously. His game had already picked up before he went the IIHF tourney, because he was back to health. If you can remember, he came back from the Capitals with an injury that nagged him for the first month. Doesn't mean he wasn't workin his hardest to what his health would allow.
    Nah, i disagree. He came back with Ian Whitetitus. And didn't play anywhere near what he could, injury or not. He took many games off!
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead View Post
    Nah, i disagree. He came back with Ian Whitetitus. And didn't play anywhere near what he could, injury or not. He took many games off!

Your entitled to your opinion. ... Ian Whitetitus...That's hilarious!!!!! Gotta say to Ice fans, that if it can't be the Broncos winning the conference, I'll be quietly cheering for you guys, simply due to Eakin. Magnus is making a good impression here as well, he's been showing alot of grit in the Bronco uniform!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

he would even deserve to be on the cover of a hockey article. he def. doesn't get the respect he would deserve!