Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: no to schenn

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    thats why when you make trades for mem cup runs better have all the pieces ktnys goalie only has 3 play off starts and we all know goaltending is key we will see what shakes out today
    the dub has been weak for goalies the last few years(with a few exceptions). There hasn't really been a big name goalie on a selling team. Namely because most big name goalies manage to carry their teams.

true. if we had a decent back up heemskirk would fetch a decent price . still might if we get 18-19 prospect back providing we dont add to team

Iconwhl

with MJ defense & how they imtimidate teams i wouldnt count the Warriors out for a deep playoff run... i think MJ will push a series to the limit in the 2nd round.... if MJ adds a decent player who can score they will most definately be a threat just with there team toughness & the speed & explosion of Howden.

we hope miller gets bubnick or glennie and a new back up goalie . now that kootney has sold the farm wonder how they feel about it riding on a goalie with 125 mp in playoffs . heemskirk for lieuwen works they get a goalie with more exp we get a goalie for next year reg season stats about same . lang will have pats worth playing in 2-3 years theyll look like current warriors

Quote Originally Posted by Allin44 View Post
    Your point is moot. You can't blame a player(generally) for his teams failures, just as you can't put all of their success on them either.

Everybody knew Brandon's goaltending was weak last year, but there was really nothing available for goalies.
    I have to think that Kuemper was available for the right price.