Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Schenn has been traded to Saskatoon! Details to come

Im sure Lornes press conference will just be a dull one saying we put in solid bids but no takers so we will stay the course and try to win with the team we have

I thought I read that the press conference wasn't actually happening, and that that was just another rumour.

Im sure it is a rumour hell jesse carlson isn't a reliable source heck even TSN fumbled lol

The Blades have to do something, they can't stand pat! I think they can afford to move either Bews, Dietz, Elliott and/or Johnson and some list players or draft picks. Benson can't go the other way in a deal, we'd lose more than we gain in that one. Benson is coming into his own this year. Then again, McCrimmon does seem like a bit of a jerk and would probably try to rape Lorne for all he can.

Everyone can blame LEAH HEXTALL for all this.

She is the one who broke it first on Twitter and had nothing to base it on other than she heard he was in Saskatoon. Well that is only because he is resting and having a break and nursing an injury suffored at the World Juniors.

She started all this and wasn't very professional of her since she works for the Toronto Sun.

This is getting ridiculous, who actually has an insider on this stuff? I don't think anyone on this forum does ... enough rambling, time to just wait for the official word.

Trade or no trade, it dosent really matter if the price was too high, which i think it is, as a team we should walk away. Schenn is a great player but is still a rental, he wont be here next year and what we give up for a rental has to make sense. I dont want another 7 win season and i can only imagine the rinks attendence would be if that were to happen. As far as the no trade clause, its a good thing. It gives the Parents and players in this league some security and a sense of stability for thier future. I wouldnt want my child used as trade bait all over the place with out some sort of controls in place.
    ________
    Gay arab
    Last edited by lostsheep; 04-12-2011 at 09:05 AM.

According to Cory Wolfe, the Blades have called a 2pm press conference. This to me, means something substantial has happened for the Blades to announce this 2 hours prior to the deadline.

Now cory wolf via twitter says the Blades call a 2pm press conference why would it be 2pm when the trade deadline is at 4pm hmmm ?

DUN DUN DUN DUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.............