Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 LastLast

Thread: Schenn has been traded to Saskatoon! Details to come

haha

Thing is i wouldn't expect to see Schenn playing untill the 22nd of january Blades play tues weds then fri and sat then have a week off he is supose to be out about another 7 days so

I wish he would eb ready for tomorrow lol

Quote Originally Posted by Raider Believer View Post
    NO

MCGauley, Nikkel, 1st now, 2nd now, 1 later
    schenn & glennie youll be paying KM more than that . we got a 1st and two 2nds and a prospect for hamonic last year so youll pay more than that IF you get schenn. bet you pay two 1st plus two of the following nikkel, olsen, biews,

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    schenn & glennie youll be paying KM more than that . we got a 1st and two 2nds and a prospect for hamonic last year so youll pay more than that IF you get schenn. bet you pay two 1st plus two of the following nikkel, olsen, biews,
    You have no idea what you are talking about.

Listen to Raider Believer, he called this trade last night and has been bang on with everything.

It sounds to me like it's going to be Nikkel, McGauley, 1st in 2011, 2nd in 2011 and 1st in 2012.

definitely a done deal...this guy is as credible as anyone when it comes to the wheatkings
    http://luberslounge.blogspot.com/

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog-pocket View Post

Listen to Raider Believer, he called this trade last night and has been bang on with everything.

It sounds to me like it's going to be Nikkel, McGauley, 1st in 2011, 2nd in 2011 and 1st in 2012.
    km will want one 94 for sure . and dont be shocked if lorne tells you at 2pm he did all he could but wouldnt morgage the future

Iconcup

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog-pocket View Post

bang on!

Iconcup

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    km will want one 94 for sure . and dont be shocked if lorne tells you at 2pm he did all he could but wouldnt morgage the future
    keep dreaming MJW22. this deal is done and Toon will make a run at the Memorial Cup in a big way. This deal will also solidy Brandon for several years to come.

mjm is just pure butt-hurt for some reason.

Bob mckenzie: WJC follow up: Cody Eakin traded from Swift to Kootenay for 8 assets (5 bodies/3 picks. Brayden Schenn on his way from Brandon to Saskatoon. 25 mins ago via twitter