Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Go after bubnick

Default Go after bubnick

I think jimmy bubnick would add depth to this team. last game i seen him play he looked really good. try and offer calgary a really good import pick and picks or something. nothing to high tho see if calgary bites. worth a try...

I wonder how much Bubnick is actually worth, can't be TO much plus he was great in mem cup last year.

ya not too sure.. maybe alex elliot and like a 3rd? haha no idea. i want the blades to really go for it this year lol

I agree, he would be a great fit to play with Hamilton + Schenn.

I think the asking price would be higher than you guys are estimating though.

Quote Originally Posted by hotdog-pocket View Post
    I agree, he would be a great fit to play with Hamilton + Schenn.

I think the asking price would be higher than you guys are estimating though.
    Yeah I really have no idea what it would cost haha but to re-unite Schenn and Bubnick from there days as kids and then when they dominated AAA midget together would be awesome.

If we get Bubnick i would like to see these lines

Bubnick Schenn Hamilton
    Nicholls Viedensky Collins
    Dziurzynski Benson Trask
    Stransky Olsen Sutter
    Bews Elliott

Quote Originally Posted by ElliotFan6 View Post
    Yeah I really have no idea what it would cost haha but to re-unite Schenn and Bubnick from there days as kids and then when they dominated AAA midget together would be awesome.
    Maybe Sutter and a late pick

Angry

You can't be serious if this is all Lorne is going to do. I think we need to make another move or two.

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by lordstanley View Post
    If we get Bubnick i would like to see these lines

Bubnick Schenn Hamilton
    Nicholls Viedensky Collins
    Dziurzynski Benson Trask
    Stransky Olsen Sutter
    Bews Elliott

If u guys landed Bubnick i would give the Blades the Eastern Conference Banner right now. That would give u guys the scoring depth u need to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    If u guys landed Bubnick i would give the Blades the Eastern Conference Banner right now. That would give u guys the scoring depth u need to move forward.

I wouldn't. They are, of course, the Saskatoon Blades. They're coached by a guy who chokes when it matters and never make it past round two.

I'll take Portland or Kootenay until Ole' Lorne shows that he can win when it matters.

By the way, thanks to the Blades for setting up the Wheaties for years to come!
    "You can't always win, but you can always feel like you deserve to"