Thread: trades more to come ?

Question trades more to come ?

seems like a lot for Svendson potentially 3 guys for a rental cause imports dont come back as 20 year olds too often . hope theres more inc a decent back up. dont know where we get a goalie for next year . going to have to trust Millar hes done a good job so far . i still think we'll get past 2nd round great goaltending balanced scoring toughness that intimidates teams(stoon) but young d .
    Last edited by mjw22; 01-10-2011 at 10:21 PM.

I think we lost out on this trade seems a lot to give up and he will only be here this year. Short term great trade - Long term not so good.
    You Think our G.M has done OK ?
    I'm not to sure about that .. Give up Smith for Lyon - think we lost out on this one as well. Why do we need another tough guy and he sure takes stupid pentlys almost cost us the first game he played.
    Give up Glover, Galye and Macmaster for Beach - Think we lost this one too.
    3 Players for 1 .
    Giving Cox away not sure what the thinking was on this trade .
    Cox was not big , but he could move the puck out of are end and was smart with the puck.
    Can anyone tell me WHY when we make a trade the player we get has never played on a first line or PP and gets put on first line and PP . Wonder how this makes the players feel that have been here all year.
    Lyon and Royer are 3 rd or 4th line players at best.

dont know if youve been to all the games but smith wasnt going to play here hes 18 and got beat out by younger players lyon adds grit and play off exp. glover walked out on team and was over rated gayle equals royer only royer may score more mcmaster has speed and no finnish beach good hands tough cox was moved to give his ice time to rielly whos going to be a special player . beach played on both in cal . its not about individuals its about the team.pa guys think as i do that millar has agreement with svendson to return as 20 year old . we have lots of picks and one of the best protected lists in the league . youre right that theyre 3-4 line players but good ones.