Page 12 of 21 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    cs mid season rankings have archambault at 41 theres # 27 31 32 38 ahead of him so how did you come up with 41 as well as euros.
    # 27 31 32 38 have already been selected:
    # 27 (Jamieson Oleksiak - San Jose 3rd round), 31 (Philippe Hudon - Carolina 5th round) 32 (Michael Paliotta - Colorado 5th round) 38 (Nicholas Shore - NYI 5th round)

I made the assumption that Chicago was after a forward, and Olivier Archambault (19G 21A) seemed better than Jeremy Boyce (10G 12A), top unpicked Euro forward at #14.

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    malc are you running draft now lol some of us do have lives to live lol
    I confess that I was trying to get this mock draft finished before the real one started I'll let people take their time from now on

Default mock draft

i think that the 12 hour or 24 hour rule has been a godsend by keeping this mock draft running .We would still be waiting for individuals to be making their first round .We are only half way through the draft .The alternate picks chosen for absent individual have been very fair options.I vote that we maintain the 12 hour rule .

Montreal Canadiens selects from the US U 18 (USHL), d - Robbie Russo

Quote Originally Posted by Malc View Post
    # 27 31 32 38 have already been selected:
    # 27 (Jamieson Oleksiak - San Jose 3rd round), 31 (Philippe Hudon - Carolina 5th round) 32 (Michael Paliotta - Colorado 5th round) 38 (Nicholas Shore - NYI 5th round)

I made the assumption that Chicago was after a forward, and Olivier Archambault (19G 21A) seemed better than Jeremy Boyce (10G 12A), top unpicked Euro forward at #14.

I confess that I was trying to get this mock draft finished before the real one started I'll let people take their time from now on
    my mistake on picks it was late CHICAGO needed a winger but one with a little size & grit to him.
    Last edited by mjw22; 02-18-2011 at 11:41 AM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default 5th round

Tampa Bay selects from the Moose Jaw Warriors D JOEL EDMUNDSON
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default 5th round

The Vancouver Canucks select RW Brett Ritchie, Sarnia (OHL)

Default 5th round

Philadelphia selects from Cape Breton QMJHL RW LOGAN SHAW
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default 6TH ROUND

Philadelphia selects from London OHL D SCOTT HARRINGTON
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default 6th round

The Vancouver Canucks select D Stuart Percy, Mississauga, OHL

Default Tampa Bay to pick next

I tried PM'ing Tampa Bay but "mjw22 has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space."