Page 2 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft

guess I'll bump this up again. For anyone who's joined, let people know, see if anyone you know on here is interested!

Default 2nd team

i will draft a second team to get this draft off the ground- i will choose for the NEW YORK ISLANDERS

I'll take a second team as well but I'll give it up if someone wants it. Tampa Bay. Are you allowing trades like the other site
    GO WARRIORS GO

If we can nab a second team, I'll select the Carolina Hurricanes.

I'll take St. Louis if second teams are allowed

I guess second teams are alright if it helps this thing get going.

I'm not sure if we should allow trades, would you guys want too?

Also, I'll need some help doing the whole draft order, should we use the standings right now and make it, or wait a bit?

Default draft

I dont think trades should be allowed because it slows down the whole process.The draft order should be determined by the standings on the day before the draft commences....just my thoughts .I will choose a third team just to get this draft off the ground.I will choose for the New Jersey Devils.

i will pick for Vancouver Canucks, and Ottawa Senators as a second team.

Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    I dont think trades should be allowed because it slows down the whole process.The draft order should be determined by the standings on the day before the draft commences....just my thoughts .I will choose a third team just to get this draft off the ground.I will choose for the New Jersey Devils.

Also, since I don't think anyone would want to wait until the last day, should we do it as of today? Or tomorrow or something.

Default mock draft

need more people to take spots to get this mock draft off the ground