Page 3 of 21 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft

That would be great if we could get more people, I'd love to have 30 members participating, but I think if we don't get more people, we could do a little draft with only 12 teams? just go based on the standings, from picks 1-12, and then reverse order each round? Have like 10 rounds or something? I think if we did this I wouldn't mind at least pick trading... what do you guys think?

sounds like a good plan to get this NHL Fantasy mock draft off the ground.
    Last edited by west coast; 02-01-2011 at 02:46 AM. Reason: aulfull spellinj

Sounds like a great idea

Alright, well I'll keep it open today, but we can get the order down tonight or something.

I'll take phil as my 3rd team .we should pick the draft order as soon as we can . to find player rankings just go to www.nhl.com central scouting rankings 2011. it has all draft info you can print off .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Nevermind, you can have philly and then its a 14 team draft. No more teams now though. Im working on the order.
    Last edited by colinst14; 02-01-2011 at 07:14 PM.

OK, I made the order, but im unclear on a lot of it. Like 3 teams have the exact same record, so someone will have to clear that up for me. Once we get round 1 figured out ill do the other ones.

go with winning percentage , or most wins, GF,GA , or to make is simple break the tie by going alphabetical

Default NJ Devils first choice

The NJ Devils are proud to select RW Gabriel Landeskog, Kitchener ,OHL

Default NY Islanders 1st pick

the NY Islanders select D Adam Larsson, Skelleftea,SEL