Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread: Mock Draft

Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    sounds good , chalk one up back on the clock ....cricket
    maybe instead of rewarding late guys with next highest pick it should be the lowest . At the draft you'd lose your pick lol At this rate it'll take a month to get through 10 rounds .
    Last edited by mjw22; 02-03-2011 at 10:32 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Well according to Central Scouting he would get Tyler Biggs.
    If I was picking for Carolina, I would be looking at a d-man.

The problem is the same guy has the 7th and 8th pick. So if it is a problem at 7th, it will be a problem at 8th.

Quote Originally Posted by witness View Post
    If I was picking for Carolina, I would be looking at a d-man.

The problem is the same guy has the 7th and 8th pick. So if it is a problem at 7th, it will be a problem at 8th.
    True he was on here yesterday I believe . just give them bottom picks if they're not interested in picking their own.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Why don't we just move on to the next pick... ill leave the number 8 pick open, and he can just pick whoevers available when he comes on here.

This was poorly ran from the beginning. Sorry guys. It's not like I log on everyday. I had no clue when this was starting.

I see he also has to pick for Colorado. So if we're moving on to the next pick, I choose Sven Bartschi for SJ

Ill agree that isn't being done the best, but it's because so few people were interested. Why don't we just put it on hold for a bit and see if we can get more interest, and start with more teams.

there was nothing wrong with the way things were run.If you commit to a team,at least try and log on once a day.

[QUOTE=west coast;162554]there was nothing wrong with the way things were run.If you commit to a team,at least try and log on once a day.[/QUOT

Right so are we still drafting or what ? Colinst send a pm to these guys & let them know whats going on.
    GO WARRIORS GO

Colorado Avalanche can have D Ryan Murphy, Kitchener (OHL)
    They like smaller point-getting D-men.

San Jose Sharks picked LW Sven Bartschi, Portland (WHL) yesterday.

Chicago Blackhawks (mjw22) to pick next.