Thread: Did I miss something.....

Iconwhl Did I miss something.....

Just looking at the Pats stats on WHL website... i dont recall ever reading about Roznik no longer on the Pats roster... wow i must of been under a rock, when did the Pats send him home?

(this move doesnt hurt my feelings at all)

Huh.....news to me as well.

Announced last week, before the game on the weekend.
    He requested the release.

Iconwhl

ahh ok ty for the info witness..... good thing the pats post this info on there website lol

Default roznik

Kevin Shaw reported that Roznik was missing from roster immediately on his Blueliner blog.It sounded like he was going to be re assigned.I didnt hear if he was playing junior a or back in Europe.The Pats are finding it tough to find a good import.Gustuffson was a solid player

Iconwhl

Quote Originally Posted by west coast View Post
    Kevin Shaw reported that Roznik was missing from roster immediately on his Blueliner blog.It sounded like he was going to be re assigned.I didnt hear if he was playing junior a or back in Europe.The Pats are finding it tough to find a good import.Gustuffson was a solid player

I wish we had held onto Hampus, he worked hard & had an above avg skill level as well, Hampus was in Hunt's doghouse from last year & we all know how hard it is to get out of his doghouse...... it surprises me though that this year Hunt doesnt seem to have a doghouse.

Hampus i believe could be that player we are missing on the top 2 lines right now. Euro's are hard to find though, i mean quality euro's.... there once was a day where ever team had a very quality euro but with better junior programs starting up in these other countries it is harder to bring over the better euro's.