Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Thread: Must win turns into hopefully win?

Bring the Passion tonight regardless if you're a 19 or 20 year old, play fourth or 1st line...bring that passion and desire to come to the playoffs. I know Hutt, Wagner, Peddle are out...Vause? Dowling? Others?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGeorge View Post
    Bring the Passion tonight regardless if you're a 19 or 20 year old, play fourth or 1st line...bring that passion and desire to come to the playoffs. I know Hutt, Wagner, Peddle are out...Vause? Dowling? Others?
    Sounds like Vause isn't 100% but will play, Evans is likely still out. Dowling? no idea.

Any call ups to report? Zac Mackay? I really like his game. Other options from the Ice trade that could be with us in the near future?

Quote Originally Posted by CrazyGeorge View Post
    what happend to peddle?

Quote Originally Posted by friendlygaint View Post
    what happend to peddle?
    2 game suspension for his charging major against MJ (when he ran the tender).

CG: I have no idea, but someone posted here that Cave and Mackay have been called up. I do know that Tendler is back with the team.

Angry It's Over

Sorry folks; as much as I hate to admit it, our season is over. No playoffs. No revenue. We are in next year country, and let's hope it is much better than this last one. Easily the worst season of Bronco hockey ever, and I mean ever!
    Last edited by SocnorB; 02-26-2011 at 11:59 AM. Reason: spelling