Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Thread: Must win turns into hopefully win?

I just dont understand not playing the WHOLE bench. Howorok and Derko and even Neodomel play with passion. One thing from last night that really pissed me off was Lamb publicly says we need to play more physical and yet when ever players did that they were blasted on the bench from Lamb for doing it. This happened a ton. I sit right behind the bench so I know this is true. Talk about being a hypocrite. And yes young players make mistakes but dont bench them for it. the vets or should I say Lamb favorites can make the same mistake night after night and get more ice time because of it. Get you head out of you A$$ and quit wasting players time. If you are going to dress some guys they deserve more than 4 or maybe 5 shifts a game.

But through all of this we need to somehow get more people to these hockey games. The financial situation is UGLY. I will still be there to cheer the players on and we need more people to do it. Tell your friends, family coworkers whoever. Tell them to get to the rink we need you all. Hey go cheer the players and heckly the coach. We can do both.
    Last edited by transplantedbronco; 02-05-2011 at 11:34 AM. Reason: additional info
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

Quote Originally Posted by dodywood4ever View Post
    Ya weird how people blame the leader of a team when said team stinks. A lot of Lamb nut-huggers blindly following the leader. Be sure to ignore the facts tho and then call people names when anybody dares to question the great Lamb.
    I have heard quite a bit of rumbling actually about the grat Lamb. People behind the bench have said he does a lot of swearing and yelling at the players. Not a great thing to do to young people at that age. I'm also hearing a lot of rumors that he's headding to Edmonton next year. I'm happy if that happens and may reconsider my decision.
    Let the arrows fly!

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Unhappy

I couldn't make it to the end of last night's game, I left mid third period.

It appears the players (most of them not all) have quit playing for our coaches. It might not hurt to be out shopping for a coach that could step in, motivate, and develop a game plan that the players would be able to follow.

I wonder what the Board of Directors are discussing about the current situation. I realize they want to look professional and not panic but some assertive action needs to take place soon!!

I have been a season ticket holder for all the years we have had the Broncos back in the WHL and this has been the most difficult year to get myself to the rink to watch a half-hearted effort. Has the Board ever had enough courage to fire a coach?? Or are they so concerned about making Swift Current look like a desirable place to coachthat they refuse to do so??:

Must win for both our teams tonight
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Century Fan View Post
    . Has the Board ever had enough courage to fire a coach?? Or are they so concerned about making Swift Current look like a desirable place to coachthat they refuse to do so??:
    Ya, they fired Brad mcEwen after he destoyed the team in 2 years.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Look what a little emotion did for us tonight! It gave us an entertaining game and helped to snap that losing streak. Good to see some solid effort from the players tonight, including a good bounce back game for Friesen.

Keep up the intensity Broncos and work for those wins, good things will happen!
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese View Post
    Look what a little emotion did for us tonight! It gave us an entertaining game and helped to snap that losing streak. Good to see some solid effort from the players tonight, including a good bounce back game for Friesen.

Keep up the intensity Broncos and work for those wins, good things will happen!
    Congrats on winning the 4 pointer. Who played well (and not so well) for the WK's?
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    Congrats on winning the 4 pointer. Who played well (and not so well) for the WK's?
    I like McRae? and Ferland myself, but wasn't really paying attention to anyone in white. Looks like you guys lost Roy as well, he was on crutches during the third.

As for the Broncos, nice win, good intensity and Peddle was awesome. Laying down to block shots, going to the net (which happened a lot yesterday) it was nice to see. Kinda chuckled at the end after the game when the guys where celebrating the win, seemed like a bit of a weight was lifted off of their backs. Now they gotta play the same game every night to win here out, or risk falling back into the same slump.

Is it funny to anyone else how when we roll four lines the game just looks better oh and the fact that we won did not hurt at all either

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I like McRae? and Ferland myself, but wasn't really paying attention to anyone in white. Looks like you guys lost Roy as well, he was on crutches during the third.

As for the Broncos, nice win, good intensity and Peddle was awesome. Laying down to block shots, going to the net (which happened a lot yesterday) it was nice to see. Kinda chuckled at the end after the game when the guys where celebrating the win, seemed like a bit of a weight was lifted off of their backs. Now they gotta play the same game every night to win here out, or risk falling back into the same slump.
    Thanks. McKay is the guy we received for Bestland. Too bad about Roy, he's been progressing in leaps and bounds lately....