Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast

Thread: Must win turns into hopefully win?

Lamb's a good coach and has this team heading in the right direction, not this year but will work out in the next couple. I love his emotion and intensity on the bench! Shows he actually cares, unlike the cardboard cut out we had before! Good work Lamb!
    Heckling behind the bench?? All I've heard is one drunken donkey in a Weise jersey!
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead View Post
    Lamb's a good coach and has this team heading in the right direction, not this year but will work out in the next couple. I love his emotion and intensity on the bench! Shows he actually cares, unlike the cardboard cut out we had before! Good work Lamb!
    Heckling behind the bench?? All I've heard is one drunken donkey in a Weise jersey!
    you looking forward to no more team here or what. the fans our leaving and i have a hard time to even getting up for a game. ya lamb may be showing some emotion and intensity on the bench but the players don't seem to hear it so he is not getting through to them. so in my thoughts that dose not sound like a good coach to me!!!

With the exception of one game in the losing streak the team played hard. Just were not rewarded with any wins. Its all good. I know the players all like and respect the coaches a lot.
    Always Remembered

Quote Originally Posted by Flathead View Post
    'Lamb, you're a joke', 'Go back to Dallas, Lamb', 'Nice powerplay Lamb, you idiot' followed by him on his feet cheering as a goal is scored on that same play.

For the past two years I've heard the same things over and over from that clown. I know exactly who you're talking about, hardly worth giving the time of day to along with some of his cronies that sit with him.
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Well thank god we won on Sat. Because they are getting kicked on the scoreboard tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    Well thank god we won on Sat. Because they are getting kicked on the scoreboard tonight.
    sounds like goaltending was an issue? We need Friesen to return to the form he was at the begining of the season.
    Always Remembered

Looking at the standings this morning (or should I say mourning?), we are in ninth and two points up on the two teams trailing us (they have a few games in hand). Needless to say the playoffs are now for this team, and this weekends games are as big as any game they have played to this point. Good news though is the schedule is perfect for this team to make up a lot of ground and get in.

I am not looking forward to see how many empty seats in the iplex tomorrow. There isn't much reason to have any faith right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I am not looking forward to see how many empty seats in the iplex tomorrow. There isn't much reason to have any faith right now.
    You guys were pretty listless last night, but the good news for you is that your team has an opportunity tonight to revenge the kicking they took last night, should be a great motivator......
    Never argue with idiots, they just drag you down to their level then beat you with experience.

Quote Originally Posted by sbtatter View Post
    You guys were pretty listless last night, but the good news for you is that your team has an opportunity tonight to revenge the kicking they took last night, should be a great motivator......
    Normally I would agree with that. Right now, I don't have any belief that they +will show up. If SC had a roster full of 17+18's and where in a full fledge rebuild this would be ok.

BTW how much does Lamb look like an idiot right now for not dealing the other vets because "they will lead the team to the playoffs".