Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: SOFT SOFT SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Default SOFT SOFT SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am so sick and tired of every team in this league coming into our rink and owning it!! They play with no fear knowing that there will be no retribution. Last night once again we are getting embarrased infront of a decent crowd and we do nothing to show the fans that it bothers us. Our coach waits till 4 minutes left to put out our guys with the most heart, what a joke. Sit those useless guys like #44, #20, and #10 for that matter. Give the grinders a chance to set the tone. We have lacked toughness on this team for years. I am fed up, I would give my tickets away but nobody wants them!

And then people in the organization wonder why the crowds are getting smaller. Everbody from top to bottom has forgotten its about entertainment. And I havent been entertained in a long time. Sad thing is that we get the same result year after year and all we get is shoulder shrugs and indifference. And posters on this board who can look you in the eye and tell you Lamb is doing a good are huge part of the problem. Keep living in fanatsy land boys and girls.

Last I checked, the front office staff didn't have control over the product on the ice

Quote Originally Posted by rj522 View Post
    Last I checked, the front office staff didn't have control over the product on the ice
    I always thought they were the ones making the trades and signing the players. Who is it that does that?

So Brenda, Carol, Natasha, Joey, Derek & Jordan are the ones dealing with the players?

Iconwhl

So Brenda, Carol, Natasha, Joey, Derek & Jordan are the ones dealing with the players?

haha im guessing the people u just mentioned are just front office staff & really have zero interest in the hockey side of things, so really that post is totally pointless.

it is the hockey management side of things that have these players in tact, they would be the GM, Head Scout, Coaches those would be the main people responsible for the on-ice product.

The thing the SC Broncos have forgot about when putting an on-ice product together that you CANT just have all skill players with no role type players. Skill players dont like to hit, dont like to get their nose dirty, for the most part skilled players like to play on the outside, where they get time & space to create a play or shot. That is all that the Broncos play is on the outside.

When do my Pats play you guys again?? we are in the need of another win

When talking about hockey, the front office staff refers to the management of the team. If you thought it meant the receptionists and the janitors and stuff, I can see how you might be confused.

Thanks for the contribution to the thread. Got anything valid to add?

Quote Originally Posted by patsdude114 View Post
    haha im guessing the people u just mentioned are just front office staff & really have zero interest in the hockey side of things, so really that post is totally pointless.

it is the hockey management side of things that have these players in tact, they would be the GM, Head Scout, Coaches those would be the main people responsible for the on-ice product.

The thing the SC Broncos have forgot about when putting an on-ice product together that you CANT just have all skill players with no role type players. Skill players dont like to hit, dont like to get their nose dirty, for the most part skilled players like to play on the outside, where they get time & space to create a play or shot. That is all that the Broncos play is on the outside.

When do my Pats play you guys again?? we are in the need of another win
    I agree with most of your post except for the end. You guys arent exactly a juggernaut this year so I wouldnt beak to hard.

Another night, another loss. Ho hum, what else is new. This team needs some leadership! Dowling doesn't deserve the C, Novotny now plays like what we didn't need in Wudrick, and Friesen lets in 1 or 2 soft ones that cost us night in and night out. Our D can't seem to make that first pass out of our zone. So what's left to ***** about? How bout this joke coaching combo. Lambs and his hind quarters in Evjien! Why is it that we have all these above problems? It's cause both of these coaches are in over there heads!! This team aint makin any strides to get better! What the h e double hockey stick happened to Habsheid? Maybe that's a question someone from the Bronco board should come on here and answer! A coach with plenty of junior experience, who was willing and wanting to coach here, and because of Joe Arling and all his cronies and their personal agendas we go with less qualified individuals? I would hate to lose this team, but it is so frustrating going to games that lack heart, effort and grit. Mullin can hype this team up cause that's his job, Evjien and Lamb can give all the excuses they want cause that's all they know what to do, but we are not ignorant fans here.
    Bronco Board....Fire these coaches and save this organization before the whole city losses interest and we all lose this team!!
    Get the start time back to 7:30 so the farm folk can get to the games and get the fans who sit in the expansion end to watch the team in the 1st and 3rd periods, like we used to!
    Mayor Schaffer should pay for all out of town fans to come in and enjoy a game on his nickel, instead of charging his "out of town tax"! All these ignorant mistakes from people in authority roles in this city where nothing makes sense adds up to big trouble for an organization that this community loves.
    Remember...25 years ago there were people who worked damn hard at getting this team back. Too much at stake to let a group of nuckle heads to spoil it for the fans who deserve and love this team!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions