Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: SOFT SOFT SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek View Post
    I believe you are thinking of Brad McEwen, who ran this franchise into near oblivion. Todd guided the team to a 250-176-49 record and 2 division pennants and led the team to the playoffs in each of his 6 seasons at the helm of the Broncos. He was named the WHL executive of the year in 1997 and WHL coach of the year in 2000. No small feat in the leagues smallest market. I don't know to many people that didn't like or respect Todd.
    No, I am not thinking of Brad McEwen. I know Todd played his top 2 lines until they had nothing left for the playoffs. We never made it past the 2nd round when in fact we had better teams than those that eliminated us. But, as you correctly bring up, Brad also had the habit of playing his top 2 lines too much. But, he does seem to have the Medicine Hat Tigers going in the right direction as that teams General Manager.

Now Tendler is back so we have a 3 goalie rotation to "inspire" Friesen with 10 games to go. Lamb has no clue what so ever.

If the BOD has to fire this clown before he resigns at the end of the season will be sad.

Quote Originally Posted by SocnorB View Post
    But, he does seem to have the Medicine Hat Tigers going in the right direction as that teams General Manager.
    Thats because he inherited Willie's team and isn't coaching.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek View Post
    Thats because he inherited Willie's team and isn't coaching.
    He was the teams director of scouting before being named GM and was responsible for picking the players they now have on their roster. Thank You.

Quote Originally Posted by SocnorB View Post
    He was the teams director of scouting before being named GM and was responsible for picking the players they now have on their roster. Thank You.
    Keep dreaming, he didn't pick anyone that Willie didn't approve of. McEwens a hack.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!