Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: M J Wimpiers

Default M J Wimpiers

What is up with Cody Beach. He has to be the biggest puss on the ice. Provokes a fight and then his goon (Mcilrath) has to come to his rescue.
    Hats off to Andy for sticking up for his team. Peddle, what a gutsy move to run over the goalie. Nedomel will be a threat come next season. Big , very strong and learning how to fight. Maybe this year is not so great but we the fans need to ride the storm for 1 more season. If you are going to bad mouth the coaching staff send me your resume and lets see your coaching credentials.

Literally anybody on this forum would not have made the same mistakes Lamb has this year. From a managerial stand point, the guy just doesnt get it.

As for Beach, well look at his brother. Both of them are pretty big pansies

Quote Originally Posted by 3wheeler View Post
    What is up with Cody Beach. He has to be the biggest puss on the ice. Provokes a fight and then his goon (Mcilrath) has to come to his rescue.
    Hats off to Andy for sticking up for his team. Peddle, what a gutsy move to run over the goalie. Nedomel will be a threat come next season. Big , very strong and learning how to fight. Maybe this year is not so great but we the fans need to ride the storm for 1 more season. If you are going to bad mouth the coaching staff send me your resume and lets see your coaching credentials.
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by SocnorB View Post
    Amen!
    Amen!
    Always Remembered

Default mj wimplers?

I missed the first scrap and I mean all you are saying is beach is a puss... Obviously he does something right to get people on this forum fired up. This is not a shot at the broncos and this is the first game I've seen them play in quite some time but... They are bad. I don't know who they have that isn't on the roster but from what I understand the guys they got from kooteney are pretty much the same as what the have... This team is in a hole

Are you on crack?...Glue? Are you fine with 5 wins after Christmas? Give your head a shake! I WAS excited about Lamb when he got here, but what has he done with the club? Give some examples and back up your plan for me to excited about him. I agree with you on this one SAJ, Lamb just doesn't get it.

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Went to the game and even though we didn't find the scoresheet, I was happy to see a little emotion back in our game. Some of our players really stepped it up tonight despite injury problems, and it was good to see Friesen keeping us in the game with some key saves.

Playoffs are looking pretty dismal right now after an attrocious second half of the season, but here's to hoping we can bring some effort back to our game for the remaining games to end the year on a bittersweet high note. After all, 'It's about Passion'!
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    Are you on crack?...Glue? Are you fine with 5 wins after Christmas? Give your head a shake! I WAS excited about Lamb when he got here, but what has he done with the club? Give some examples and back up your plan for me to excited about him. I agree with you on this one SAJ, Lamb just doesn't get it.
    Forget it man. These Lamb fanboys are gonna stay aboard this sinking ship with the captain. These types of people dont believe in winning or losing. They wish every game was a tie and everybody gets a ribbon for participating. Beyond pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese View Post
    Went to the game and even though we didn't find the scoresheet, I was happy to see a little emotion back in our game. Some of our players really stepped it up tonight despite injury problems, and it was good to see Friesen keeping us in the game with some key saves.

Playoffs are looking pretty dismal right now after an attrocious second half of the season, but here's to hoping we can bring some effort back to our game for the remaining games to end the year on a bittersweet high note. After all, 'It's about Passion'!
    A little passion would be nice. Did I hear correctly that Peddle ran the tender last night? In this situation that would put a smile on my face.

Takes a tough guy to run a goalie at the end of a game . As for McIllrath being a goon I don't see any top ten 1st round picks on your team you guys suck now and for a long time to come enjoy it . WORST team in the league hands down.
    Last edited by mjw22; 02-24-2011 at 12:18 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO