Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Raiders Tonight

Default Raiders Tonight

Just wondering how everyone feels heading into this game. Ive got mixed emotions on this one. If I didnt care so much for the kids I would stay home I think, but they need us in those stands right now. Now more than ever. Over where I sit im getting sick of some fans harping on the players. Its like hey slap nuts you should be blaming the Coach right now. They are playing his systems and if they arent by now again its his fault for allowing some to not play how he wants. Either way its Lambs fault now that is March.

Hopefully we can show the rest of our Conference that we are still in this and dont count us out. This is our season tonight I think.
    Don't take life so seriously...you can't get out of it alive.

BRONCOS 4 LIFE

LOL I heard someone complaining about a guy on the team. I had to laugh because surely they are intentionally losing these games. I know I like disappointment & embarassment [/sarcasm]

Now more then ever this team needs to get fans in the stands, if not for the support then for the financial aspect of the franchise. By not going all you accomplish is less money in the teams account.

As for tonight I have to think we will come out on fire and play with some intensity. We lose today and you can basically start writing the eulogy. Also if we lose today we (once again) tie the record for consecutive loses. So with that said I am going with a 5-2 win tonight, have to keep the faith.

6-2? You guys are right we do need to fill the stands and support the franchise, but when does the line get drawn? Do I go, waste my cash, get a sore throat from heckling Lamb, and leave the arena pissed off....again! I realize it's too late to get rid of this coach this season, but Lambchops should be gone by the start of next year!! I was unable to make it to the game tonight but listened to Mullins pbp off and on and once again we didn't finish the game the way we should. What gets said in that room between periods? Does Lamb realize that after playing the same 2 lines all season long that the conditioning of these players is not there because they watched from the bench? Hence, the term "team". This is by far the worst hockey we have seen in our city! Thanks Mark! COMPLETE GARBAGE!!!! This entire season falls on Mark Lambs coaching ability, it's not there!! Not injuries, not goaltending, just coaching! All you Lamb lovers out there need to wake up and smell the poop in your toilets! THIS IS ALL A LACK OF COACHING ABILITY!! SAVE THIS TEAM FOR THE FANS SAKE MARK LAMB AND HAND IN YOUR RESIGNATION!! YOU WERE A GOOD OILER, BUT YOU SUCK AS A JUNIOR HOCKEY COACH! YOU HAVE LOST THE RESPECT OF THE PLAYERS AND NOW THE FANS AS WELL!! PLEASE, FOR THE LOVE OF OUR TEAM....JUST QUITE!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

One more thing, I have always and will always support the Broncos...always!! Other than the Geordie Wudrick fiasco I have stood behind this team and it's coaches for years. BUT, I am not blind, this has to be addressed by the board. This city doesn't deserve a prick like Lamb to cost us this franchise! Not being negative just calling it like we all know it is.

Down 6-2 & Mackay doesn't see a shift all game... Give me a break. Has Lamb developed any of our young guys for next yr? This team is not only in big time trouble this yr...but next yr as well. Sad very sad.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco rep View Post
    Down 6-2 & Mackay doesn't see a shift all game... Give me a break. Has Lamb developed any of our young guys for next yr? This team is not only in big time trouble this yr...but next yr as well. Sad very sad.
    People can say what they want about Dean Chynoweth, but he played everyone, and in all situations. You can't be a winning team playing 2 lines. Mark, you should know that! You were a pro. Did you not learn anything from any of your coaches throughout your career? Did you not learn anything from Dave Tippett? Guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by bronco rep View Post

True. There does not appear to be a light at the end of this long and very dark tunnel that Mark Lamb is taking us all down.

Icon32 We have the depth

How can Lamb & his side kick Tonto have the balls to stand in front of a mike & game after game blame the players for our losses & to say that the reason why we run out of steam in the final frame is that we don't have the depth.."BULL ****", The reason, dear fans, is Lamb & Evjen DO NOT have a clue how to be player managers. We have the depth but the players are not managed..developed..motivated..coached or PLAYED efficiently or effectivaly. Instead of playing lines ie Novotny..Cameron..Magnus or Lowry..Hoban..Vause every 2nd shift for 40+ mins and blowing their lungs by the 2nd frame, mix the young kids like Bruce, Howorko, Aasman & Bloom into these lines & create depth. PLAY 4 full lines in all situations ie PP.. PK. How do you know what these kids can do unless they get a chance to play more than 3-4/ 30 sec shifts per game. We have 8 games remaining what's the worst that can happen, maybe we'll miss the playoffs.. Oooops I watched the game last nite, painful after the 1st period.. every time there was a line change, either 44, 17, 16, 23, 12 was on the ice. I would wager that both 44 & 17 were on the ice for more than 45 mins each including pp & pk. How does Lamb expect these kids to carry on like that & not get hurt. Congrats to Stepan for notching a couple more goals. However, he still can't win games by himself, he must become a TEAM player. Better luck in Calgary. NEVER EVER say NEVER.

Don't think we can blame Evjen for much of this. He is only the assistant and has to follow Lamb's program and instructions. Too bad it's leading him down the plank.

Remember the past, live for the present, look to the future.

I support the TEAM no matter WHO is coach or on the board 'cause I AM A BRONCO FAN!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ointhecreek View Post
    Don't think we can blame Evjen for much of this. He is only the assistant and has to follow Lamb's program and instructions. Too bad it's leading him down the plank.
    I keep hearing the Edmonton Oiler/Lamb rumors by different people all of the time. Any validity to this or someone just hoping it will happen if they spread this? Anyhow if that happens, I would think that Evjen would be first in line for the HC job.