Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: M J Wimpiers

Iconcup

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22 View Post
    Takes a tough guy to run a goalie at the end of a game . As for McIllrath being a goon I don't see any top ten 1st round picks on your team you guys suck now and for a long time to come enjoy it . WORST team in the league hands down.
    You will be out in the 1st round. What have the Warriors ever won. Nothing!

ow ow stop now you're hurting my feelings . 1st round is something you wont see for a long time.
    You got exactly what you deserved. Beach wants to bail on a sqaure up fight and make his daddy fight for him? Typical Moose Jaw tho. City is full of wanna be tough guys. Dont surprise me the team acts the same way.
    Last edited by Scout; 02-25-2011 at 06:18 AM.

See?...All you Lamb chop lovin fanboys!...Isn't this fun,...getting heckled by friggen Moose Jaw fans??...Moose Jaw???? Keep trying to stand behind Lamb all you like, but this season has turned out to be quite a joke! Don't forget, when Eakin was traded LAMB SAID we will be guided to the playoffs by our remaining vets! That tells me that the goal was still to make the playoffs and I didn't see any reason why we shouldn't have finished 6th. But as a coach your job is to be the MOTIVATOR and after only 5 wins since Christmas doesn't that tell everyone that he sucks at his job? We are in serious trouble here!! Don't stand behind someone that is failing miserably, that is insulting! Standing behind a franchise wrecker like Lamb is something that will keep opposing teams fans coming on here and laughing at all of us. I prefer to do the laughing, actually people standing behind Lamb does make me chuckle somewhat. Stop standing up for Lamb, he has proven he doesn't belong in the WHL!!!!

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Quote Originally Posted by trucker View Post
    See?...All you Lamb chop lovin fanboys!...Isn't this fun,...getting heckled by friggen Moose Jaw fans??...Moose Jaw???? Keep trying to stand behind Lamb all you like, but this season has turned out to be quite a joke! Don't forget, when Eakin was traded LAMB SAID we will be guided to the playoffs by our remaining vets! That tells me that the goal was still to make the playoffs and I didn't see any reason why we shouldn't have finished 6th. But as a coach your job is to be the MOTIVATOR and after only 5 wins since Christmas doesn't that tell everyone that he sucks at his job? We are in serious trouble here!! Don't stand behind someone that is failing miserably, that is insulting! Standing behind a franchise wrecker like Lamb is something that will keep opposing teams fans coming on here and laughing at all of us. I prefer to do the laughing, actually people standing behind Lamb does make me chuckle somewhat. Stop standing up for Lamb, he has proven he doesn't belong in the WHL!!!!
    I laugh when we get sympathetic comments from Pats fans. I never would have thought the day would come when Pat fans are on the same side as me on a Bronco matter.

Icon32 On a whim

Yesterday out of the blue I thought why not drive up to the Jaw & see if Lambs dozen can play any better away from home then at home. NOPE!!! This was my first away from home game & man, what a bust in the chops to watch the MJW play with our guys like a cat with a toy mouse. I have to admit however Peddle & Friesen put up a great fight both played with passion & guts. Freeze stood on his head to keep us in the game but our D just kept turning over the puck to MJ. Peddle... he's Peddle like the Energizer bunny but no one else to help him out. As for running the tender... only excitement all nite. If the truth be known, the tender tried to get in Peddles way & got KNOCKED on his fanny. Looked great from where I was standing. I think once the goalie comes out of his cage to challange the puck he should be FAIR GAME. One other thing I have to say is Lamb played his full bench.. Howorko 4-5 shifts 20-30sec ea (1st & 3rd frames) Derko 5-6 shifts 30-45 secs, Aasman 2 20-30 sec shifts, 2nd period only. & I heard from a few SC fans after the game that Lamb gave them lots of motavation if 4 letter words is motavation. What a Pr@*k. The other VETS like Novotny, Lowry, Blanke, Hoban etc...etc.. all liabilities. Come the end of the 2nd period and the 3rd, they were drop dead tired. If Lamb mixed up the lines & kept them in tack ie Peddle-Howorko-Hoban, Lowry-Aasman-Vause, etc & put Novotny (until he learns to be a team member and not try to do everything himself) ON THE BENCH!!!!!. I know, I know fat chance. Anyway I won't be taking any more road trips this season. The trip back home is far to tireing.

Quote Originally Posted by Toswammi View Post
    I laugh when we get sympathetic comments from Pats fans. I never would have thought the day would come when Pat fans are on the same side as me on a Bronco matter.
    pat fans bronco fans it's hard to tell the difference
    GO WARRIORS GO

Default mjw22 fan or antagonizer??

mjw22, I don't understand why you post on other teams sites. It appears your only goal is to antagonize other teams fans instead of having a dialogue about hockey.

Say what you will back to me, unless it's a decent reply and about hockey I won't further engage. I would encourage others on this site to ignore you as well if you continue with insults meant only to antagonize other fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Century Fan View Post
    mjw22, I don't understand why you post on other teams sites. It appears your only goal is to antagonize other teams fans instead of having a dialogue about hockey.

Say what you will back to me, unless it's a decent reply and about hockey I won't further engage. I would encourage others on this site to ignore you as well if you continue with insults meant only to antagonize other fans.
    only antagonize those who ask for it . I didn't start running down your team or town first so you want to talk hockey go ahead .
    GO WARRIORS GO

Quote Originally Posted by mjw22
    I don't see any top ten 1st round picks on your team you guys suck now and for a long time to come enjoy it . WORST team in the league hands down.
    only antagonize those who ask for it . I didn't start running down your team or town first so you want to talk hockey go ahead .
    ???
    A Broncos fan I was born, a Broncos fan I will die! GO BRONCOS GO!

Quote Originally Posted by Quarter Pounder W/ Cheese View Post
    ???
    ???? read the Beach & goon comments . hey your team lost nothing new . your goalie & Peddle came to play .too bad about your coach . good luck at the draft although you may want to have a new GM by then
    Last edited by mjw22; 02-24-2011 at 05:41 PM.
    GO WARRIORS GO