Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Thread: M J Wimpiers

I was being sarcastic to shut you guys up but the fact is our team is better and the city is better the fan base sucks i agree with that

I totally agree cody should of droppoed his gloves in the 1st with banke when he accepted the challenge ,i still dont know why he didnt the kid can defently handle himself as hes fought quite a few of the big heavies this yr in the league (mcllrath,doty,kramer, DD,miller,mcnabb ) but in his defence a little it was him who dropped his gloves in the 3rd peroid and it was banke who hesitated before dropping his before the refs got in .
    As for the line brawl at the end ill say it was 50/50 at fault why is thomas leaving his crease with 3 secs left to play the puck and lets be honest peddle kinda tried to get out of the way but it defently wasnt a 100 percent effort ,but with that being said peddle is gamer and was by far your best skater on the ice last nite but fresien was defently your best player on the ice he had a very good game espically in the 3rd peroid.
    Last edited by Scout; 02-25-2011 at 06:23 AM.

this thread reminds me how much i hate that stupid "big grin" smiley.

Eeven with all this crap it's still way better than the white board

With only Magnus and Bloom being players who have played in the dub...the other players involved in Eakin deal can not be fairly assessed without playing a game in the dub. Until we see the other players traded for in the Eakin trade then we can have a fair assessment of the eakin trade. Eakin will not be back next year so for a few months of service from Eakin the players and picks involved could very well be worth the trade. That is my opinion anyways. Magnus sure has played well and impressed me and Bloom has had very little ice time. The 16 year olds and 17 year olds and picks in the deal could turn out to be something of value. Only time will tell. Just an opinion...

On another note, it's about passion? Well if it's about passion we don't see it on the ice. Is there a sickness going through team that is effecting half of them, or more so the vets because they sure aren't all playing up to snuff as of late. Play the guys that earn it and play their butts off as appossed to the vets who some appear to just coast out ther. Smarten up!! Playing for a top bantam pick or what?

Peddle gets a two game suspension for running the goalie

Quote Originally Posted by d-man View Post
    Peddle gets a two game suspension for running the goalie
    Looks like some other guys will have to step up and bring the passion

Is Peddle the only player suspended from all that?

1989 Memorial Cup Champions

Yes - according to the WHL site anyways

10. Default

It amazes me how quickly this forum goes from valid post game comments to something totally unrelated as bashing each others city. Some of these posts are made by guys dumber then a sack of stupid.
    Firstly mjw22, I recall just two seasons ago (08/09 and prior to that 06/07) the Warriors were the toilet dwellers of the league. I am sure you were not too happy with the Warrior bashing back then. As far as making a prediction about the future of the Broncos, unless you are a genius hockey scout and you have watched all of the players which were part of the Eakin deal ( of which only two have played in the dub, three have played a little or not at all in the dub, and three that have not even been picked yet). I would keep my mouth shut about the future. You might be eating your words the year after next year when Howden, McIlrath have moved on. Oh but I forgot of course your that genius scout, you know that MJ's upcoming picks are the best in the world.
    Secondly, first round picks mean sh*t. I can give you a dozen examples, but lets take one like the Oilers with their first round picks of Eberle and Hall. They are still in the basement. (Don't get me wrong, I am sure once these players mature, Edmonton might one day be a contending team, but then maybe not). As George put it - "it's all about passion". A group of players all playing as a team with passion will take you farther than one or two first round picks with no passion.
    Finally, as far as the game the other night which is what this thread was about - Beach is a pansy. Peddle did run the goalie, and rightly should have got a game. Period.